Black Out

(This is the second fan-made chapter for this story. Like the first one, I'll try to follow the same formula for every episode. The Rangers face a dilemma in their normal lives, they fight a monster and fail, they feel discouraged, they fight the monster again and win, and everything turns out peachy.)

An alien Armada has arrived and invaded our planet. Wave after wave have attacked us with a ferocity never seen before. To battle this new threat, the Power Rangers must master the abilities of the Legendary Rangers to become Super Megaforce!

One day after school, the seven Rangers entered the Command Center. Gosei had called them, saying he wished to have a word.

"What is it, Gosei?" Troy asked.

"Rangers," the team's mentor said, "I have sensed an awakening power on the western coast of this continent. You will need to take the Sky Ship and retrieve it at the city of Reefside, California."

"Reefside?" Noah asked. "That city's home to the Dino Thunder Power Rangers."

"That is correct. The power source that is awakening is a powerful weapon that might help you turn the tide in your battle against the Armada and drive them away from Earth." One of the screens then showed a video of the Red Dino Thunder Ranger holding up a giant red and gold shield.

"A shield?" Aaron asked.

"Not just any shield, Aaron. This is the Triassic Shield of Triumph. It will aid you in your battle against the Armada."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Troy asked as he turned to his friends. "Seeing as how today's Friday, we have tomorrow and Sunday to get it and come back."

"Sounds like an adventure," Emma said with a smile.

"All right, let's go." Troy, Aaron, Gia, Emma, Noah, Jake and Orion all then ran out of the Command Center as Tensou wheeled up to his boss.

"Are you sure about this, Gosei?" Tensou asked. "I think that the Black Ranger key might be starting to act up."

"Don't worry, Tensou," Gosei said. "The dark powers I used to create Aaron's key haven't awakened yet. There is still a possibility that they won't awaken until after the Armada is defeated." Aboard the Armada's lead ship, Mavro growled in anger.

"Damaras had failed!" he shouted, throwing Levira across the bridge.

"Sire!" the scientist pleaded. "Please, allow me to make this right!"

"Don't listen to her!" Redker shouted. "She's just trying to trick you so she can spare her life!" Mavro weighed out the options of either destroying or sparing the she-monster.

"Very well," the emperor said to his scientist. "You shall live to see another day. But if I am to finish off those Rangers, I need to send my most trusted warrior." He then turned to face Doomcaliber, who knelt as soon as Mavro's eyes looked at his bone-covered body. "Doomcaliber, I trust that you will make quick work of those Rangers?"

"It will be my honor, master," the swordsman answered in his inky whisper. "The final thing those Rangers shall feel on this planet shall be my blade."

(I still have no idea for Aaron's actor, but he shows up between Troy and Gia, posing in a martial arts stance with one open hand out in front of him and the other raised above his head like a dorsal fin. At the end, when all the various Ranger helmets flash before stopping on Super Megaforce, Aaron's helmets go as follows; Mighty Morphin Gold, Alien Green, Zeo Gold, Turbo Black, Space Green, Lost Galaxy Black, Time Force Silver, Lightspeed Black, Dino Thunder Green, Mystic Force Black, Ninja Storm Black, SPD Black, and Jungle Fury Gold before settling on his Super Megaforce helmet. Another thing, I apologize. I know this isn't the right intro, but I couldn't find the one that went to these last few chapters, so this one will have to do.)