In the Driver's Seat

An alien Armada has arrived and invaded our planet. Wave after wave have attacked us with a ferocity never seen before. To battle this new threat, the Power Rangers must master the abilities of the Legendary Rangers to become Super Megaforce!

In the sky, clouds gathered, forming a giant vortex from another realm, catching Gosei's attention.

"Tensou!" the Megaforce mentor said. "We've just received an extra-dimensional emergency alert. Summon the Rangers immediately."

"Right!" Tensou said. "I'm on it, Gosei!" As the Rangers entered the Command Center, a rip in the sky appeared.

"What's happening, Gosei?" Gia asked.

"It's not good!" Tensou cried, wheeling around the cave in a panic. "Not good at all!"

"Rangers," Gosei said as the seven stepped forward, "we've just picked up an emergency signal from Corinth."

"Corinth," Noah said, pulling up his Ranger Database.

"Where is that?" Troy asked.

"Aha, Corinth," the Blue Ranger said. "It was home of the RPM Rangers. But it's... It's in another dimension."

"That's right," Gosei said. "A wormhole just opened in the sky, but I'm not sure why just an emergency signal would come through. Corinth has been at peace for a long time."

"Don't worry," Troy said. "Gosei, we'll get to the bottom of it."

"We can go through that wormhole," Noah said.

"And be back in no time," Jake said.

"I hope so," Aaron agreed. "Emma and I have got dinner reservations at the Seaside Rose."

"I'm not so sure you should go at all," Gosei said, causing the team to stop and turn to face him.

"Why not, Gosei?" Emma asked.

"If you're there, Earth will be left without its defenders."

"We have to go," the Red Ranger said. "Gosei, no matter what the danger, the Rangers go where they're needed."

"Yeah," Jake agreed. "And if anything goes wrong, just holler. We'll come back." Gosei thought about this before giving his answer.

"All right. Take the Sky Ship through the wormhole and investigate. And stay safe."

"Another dimension?" Emma asked as the Rangers all exited the Command Center. "How cool!"

"Let's just hope they have a Seaside Rose that'll accept our reservations in case we don't make it back," the Black Ranger quipped. After exiting the Command Center, the seven morphed into the Super Mega Mode as Troy dialed in 5-5-0-1.

"Summon Sky Ship," he said. The six Rangers then entered the zord, ready for their mission. Over by the wormhole, a machine-like monster made up of large gears appeared with his henchmen. This was RPM's greatest enemy. Professor Cog and his Grinders.

"Back on Earth," the robot said. "Phase one of the plan is complete. I arrived undetected. But the best is yet to come." He then cackled as he turned and saw the Sky Ship enter the wormhole. "Those lousy do-gooders fell for my trap. Just like I knew they would. Enjoy Corinth, Rangers, 'cause you're never coming back!" Using his advanced technology, Cog sealed the wormhole, trapping Super Megaforce in his dimension.