Harmony and Dizchord

Our world was once a safe and happy place, until evil aliens arrived with one plan; to destroy Earth. Gosei, Earth's ancient guardian, awoke and called on a new team of teenagers to fight off this new threat. They are the Power Rangers Megaforce.

The sun was shining as Aaron sat in the training field of the Rangers, deep in the woods. He was currently strumming his guitar when a certain someone on a pink bike rode past, listening to music and not noticing him.

"Emma?" Aaron asked. Stopping his practice, Aaron slipped his hoodie back on, slung his guitar over his shoulder, and ran rather clumsily because of his instrument after her. "Emma!" Meanwhile, aboard the insectoid ship, Malcor had a new plan to destroy the pesky Power Rangers.

"I've called up a new ally," the admiral said to Creepox and Vrak. "Dizchord." Just then, an alien that looked like a hybrid between a bug and a rock band came forward.

"Did someone call my name?" he asked. "That's music to my ears. Get it? 'Cause this guy right here is all about music. Check it out!" He then struck a chord on the guitar on his chest. "Superstar of guitar! Hotter than a quizzar! The power of rock and roll is just too hot to hold."

"And he actually thinks he's good," Creepox growled.

"Horrible," Vrak agreed.

"It's so bad, it hurts," Malcor said, clapping.

"I'm tops on the axe," Dizchord continued. "Awesome to the max. Electric or acoustic, I'm totally epic!" The music then died down. "Thank you. So, who here wants backstage passes?"

"To what?" Creepox asked.

"My concert. I'm gonna rock their world. And if you wanna see the show, I'll take care of you little people."

"You blow-hard," Creepox growled. "I'll take care of you!"

"Wait!" Vrak said. "Let's use his 'music' against the humans."

(I have no idea of an actor for Aaron, but he says his name with his helmet between Noah and Emma, then it shows him riding his skateboard while punching Loogies. Whatever actor you can think of that matches Aaron's description, that's who plays him to you.)

As Aaron continued to run down the path, he looked around, trying to find his teammate when he heard singing. As he continued to run, he found Emma's bike there.

"The gentle breeze stirs the leaves and stirs my soul," the voice sang as Aaron walked toward it. "My heart deep inside me. Sense my worth, as one with the Earth." To Aaron's surprise, he saw Emma singing. "A greater whole all connected as one." Aaron smiled as he walked toward Emma, who still didn't know he was there. "So bloom, bloom. And share your sweet perfume. Flowers bloom -" She stopped singing when she turned around and saw Aaron there.

"Aaron," she said in surprise as he continued to walk toward her. "What are you doing here?"

"Sorry," Aaron said. "I saw you earlier, but you didn't hear me. May I just say... wow. You're an incredible singer."

"Thanks. I get that from my mom. I remember she'd sing that song each year when the trees came into bloom." She then looked up at a tree branch with its blooming flowers. "It's probably where my love of nature came from." She then lightly grabbed a wilted tree branch as Aaron joined her. "Singing to the trees reminds me of her."

"What happened?" Aaron asked. "To your mom?"

"Oh, uh, she, um..." Emma started to tear up as she continued. "I'm sorry. I haven't talked about it in so long."