Power of Seven

An alien Armada has arrived and invaded our planet. Wave after wave have attacked us with a ferocity never seen before. To battle this new threat, the Power Rangers must master the abilities of the Legendary Rangers to become Super Megaforce!

Early one morning in the school, before any of the students arrived, Orion slid out in his underwear and socks, listening to a rock song. Grabbing a nearby mop, he began dancing with it around the entire darkened school while doing other things as well. He did some acrobatics, shot some shots of water into his mouth from the drinking fountain and solved an impossible math problem before running off to get ready.

Aboard the lead ship of the Armada, Vekar entered the throne room with a brilliant idea.

"It's official," he said. "I'm a genius. Something none of you will ever be."

"Did you say 'genius;?" Damaras asked his prince.

"Did I say you could speak? No. Please make welcome to the team Caltox."

"It's Skeltox, your highness," a monster that appeared to be a green skeleton said.

"More like Smelltox," Levira joked. "What exactly is it that you do?"

"He steals human energy," Argus answered.

"That's it?" Damaras asked.

"I know, I know!" Vekar said in utmost joy. "Thank me later. In the meantime, Caltox, go and take away all the Earthlings pathetic energy. Leave them with nothing!"

"My pleasure!" Skeltox said with joy.

(I still have no idea for Aaron's actor, but he shows up between Troy and Gia, posing in a martial arts stance with one open hand out in front of him and the other raised above his head like a dorsal fin. At the end, when all the various Ranger helmets flash before stopping on Super Megaforce, Aaron's helmets go as follows; Mighty Morphin Gold, Alien Green, Zeo Gold, Turbo Black, Space Green, Lost Galaxy Black, Time Force Silver, Lightspeed Black, Dino Thunder Green, Mystic Force Black, Ninja Storm Black, SPD Black, and Jungle Fury Gold before settling on his Super Megaforce helmet.)

Jumping out of the locker he stayed in, Orion threw his clothes onto the floor and stretched out his neck.

"That was comfortable," he said sarcastically, cracking his neck. He then used the water fountain to help wet his toothbrush so he could brush his teeth. However, his morning routine was cut short by the bell ringing and the students entering.

"He was being so loud," Gia laughed. "I cannot concentrate on my test at all." She and Emma then opened their lockers as Orion, who was ready for the day, came downstairs.

"Huh," Emma said as Orion walked toward them. "Hey. When did you get here?"

"I've been here for a while," the Silver Ranger answered.

"Uh, dude?" Noah asked as he, Troy, Jake and Aaron walked past him. "If you want to go to class, you're going the wrong way."

"Exactly," Orion said. "See you later."

"He is way too funny," Gia said, Emma laughing in agreement, causing Jake and Aaron to glare at the door Orion had exited before following the other guys to class. Meanwhile, over at Ernie's, Ernie had just turned on the lights, ready to open, when he found Orion there with two coffees, already ready.

"Oh, you are here early," Ernie said.

"Here," Orion said, handing his boss the cup he didn't sip out of, "I got you a coffee."