Stranger Ranger

Our world was once a safe and happy place, until evil aliens arrived with one plan; to destroy Earth. Gosei, Earth's ancient guardian, awoke and called on a new team of teenagers to fight off this new threat. They are the Power Rangers Megaforce.

As Troy slept, he saw the same dream he had seen before, all the people in colors, which he found out were the past Rangers, fighting in a giant battle against these metallic foes, with Megaforce in the lead. Troy then woke up in the dead middle of the night, the battle replaying in his head.

"Why do I keep having these dreams?" he asked himself, sweat beading on his forehead.

(I have no idea of an actor for Aaron, but he says his name with his helmet between Noah and Emma, then it shows him riding his skateboard while punching Loogies. Whatever actor you can think of that matches Aaron's description, that's who plays him to you.)

Aboard the Insectoid Mothership, Creepox tried stating his case to his one leader, Admiral Malcor.

"Admiral Malcor sir," the cockroach-like warrior said, "this time, I'll prove to you how easily these weak humans will fall. Trust me. I have just the guy to get it done."

"Very well, Creepox," Malcor said. "This time, I expect success fitting of an insect invasion."

"Just watch," Creepox said before calling the warrior he had in mind. "Dragonflay!" Just then, a warrior whizzed into the room, strikingly similar to a Dragonfly.

"Whoo-hoo," he said in a high voice. "I'm so cool. Send me into battle and I'll make quick work of these humans."

"Yes," Malcor agreed. "Your magnificent speed may be just the thing."

"Forget Vrak's complicated schemes," Creepox said. "This is the path to victory. Strike fast and strike hard." Meanwhile, Troy walked into Ernie's Brain Freeze, finding Emma there picking up some trash.

"Hey Troy," she said, walking toward her teammate.

"Hey," Troy greeted. "What are you up to?"

"Just helping Ernie with the recycling," she answered. "Everybody's gonna be here soon." However, she noticed Troy was deep in thought about something. "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah," Troy answered. "It's nothing. Just been having these weird dreams lately." Just then, an annoying voice caught the teens' attention.

"I am not kidding," the voice said. "150. 150 against 1!" The owner of the voice was a buff teen from school. "And I hit them over the head with a toaster and I'm like, 'You're toast, man! You're toast'!"

"What gives?" Troy asked as Ernie picked up some drinks.

"That guy over there," he said, causing the Pink and Red Rangers to turn and face him. "He's saying that he's the Red Power Ranger." This caused to two to look back at the phony and smile.

"Really?" Troy asked as the kid continued to tell his story.

"I rebound off the wall, okay, and let loose with a flying roundhouse kick and boom! Down go the monsters." Troy and Emma just looked at each other as smiles of comedy appeared on their faces. "You wanna know what I call that little move? A typical Tuesday." His audience then started laughing.

"Wow," Emma said to Troy. "Can you believe that faker? You gonna do anything?" Aaron then looked at the kid with a smile on his face.

"If you're brave enough," the guy said, "okay, monster fighting is a breeze."