Love is in The Air

An alien Armada has arrived and invaded our planet. Wave after wave have attacked us with a ferocity never seen before. To battle this new threat, the Power Rangers must master the abilities of the Legendary Rangers to become Super Megaforce!

As the ending bell rang at school, Jake walked up to Noah's right side. Getting an idea, the athlete tapped the nerd on the left shoulder, causing Noah to look in that direction.

"Ready to go to Ernie's?" Jake asked, causing Noah to jump.

"Almost," Noah said. "I just have to finish one more page."

"Ten minutes?"

"More like two."

"Guys!" Aaron said, running into the computer lab in a panic. "I'm in huge trouble!"

"What's wrong?" Noah asked, not taking his eyes off the screen as Jake looked out the window to the empty soccer field.

"Hey, I bet I can hit the goal post from here," the athlete said. Noah just scoffed as Jake opened the blinds and window.

"Done," Noah said as he finished up his paper to see Jake make the shot. "No way."

"Watch this." Jake then backed up to the door and gave his ball a dropkick.

"Nice kick," Aaron said. The ball then hit the post before hitting Mr. Burley on the head.

"Oh, Mr. Burley," the three boys groaned. As their poor teacher looked around to see where the ball had come from.

"Okay, what's your problem, Aaron?" Noah asked.

"I'm in trouble," the skater said, remembering his fear. "I saw Emma standing at her lockers alone and wanted to ask her if she wanted to hang out at Ernie's."

"You two do that every day," Jake said.

"Right. But I was meaning more like... you know..."

"Oh," the boys said simultaneously, realizing Aaron had meant to ask Emma out.

"So, why didn't you?" Noah asked.

"Because she was there, alone and beautiful," Aaron said. "I wanted to ask her. I even took two steps before turning around to run to you guys."

"Well, go get her!" the boys prompted as they pushed a stuttering Aaron out the door. Aboard the Armada's lead ship, Vekar was having a very bad day.

"Fools!" he shouted. "I can't believe the Rangers haven't been defeated yet. It's like they just dance right around our Commanders, Bruisers, and X-Borgs and then do a little cheer. It's like they're taunting me. But this is no game. We must do better! We have a whole Armada at our disposal. So, fools, I have a plan. Levira."

"Huh?" the scientist asked.

"You're going to come up with a fool-proof plan. Got it?"

"Yes, sire," Levira answered. "I will crush them."

(I still have no idea for Aaron's actor, but he shows up between Troy and Gia, posing in a martial arts stance with one open hand out in front of him and the other raised above his head like a dorsal fin. At the end, when all the various Ranger helmets flash before stopping on Super Megaforce, Aaron's helmets go as follows; Mighty Morphin Gold, Alien Green, Zeo Gold, Turbo Black, Space Green, Lost Galaxy Black, Time Force Silver, Lightspeed Black, Dino Thunder Green, Mystic Force Black, Ninja Storm Black, SPD Black, and Jungle Fury Gold before settling on his Super Megaforce helmet.)