◇ Introduction ◇

❤️‍🔥

Hi!

I'm Luna, and this is my first story to be published on Wattpad! 😁

I've never had anyone read any of my written work before so I'm hoping it is at least decent, but of course I'm always open to constructive criticism (just don't be rude about it).

Also, if there are any mistakes, such as information wise or even spelling and grammar (I hate homophones lol) then please let me know 😅

Hopefully, this is a story you can end up enjoying! All chapters are pre-written, but I may change things here and there based on feedback. I do also have other story ideas, but how they pan out and if I publish them will depend on how this story works out.

This story is, of course, fictional, though based on real-life people. The contents of the story and my writing are not reflective of how these people are perceived irl nor my views and opinions on them.

My dms are always open if you want to talk about anything related to the story, anything that we may have in common, or just in general!

Enough from me now, and on with the story! 😊

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Main Character Profile

Name:
Alexandra Lily Kira Sanderson

Age:
25

Background:
Alex grew up in an orphanage, without any family, and as she became a teenager and left the orphanage, she fell into some work that was certainly less than honest, eventually finding herself in the mafia world where she did freelance work without ever revealing her identity, where mafia groups could hire her to do certain jobs, e.g. kidnapping, stealing info and money, but she also stole info and data of her own volition in the hopes of selling it on. The only person who knew who she was and what she did was her landlady, Ms Choi, who had let Alex rent the only apartment in the building aside from hers, yet they trusted each other with this knowledge; Alex would never let the old lady be in harm's way, and the old lady would never snitch on Alex. Never did Alex think anyone else would ever find out about her.

❤️‍🔥