◇ 47 ◇

❤️‍🔥

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Alex's p.o.v

I spluttered for air as my head was yanked out of the water for the umpteenth time. A strong hand gripped my hair, preventing me from moving much. Not that I could anyway given the amount of pain I was in from my injuries. Being hit by the car really did a number on me, and the Nct members didn't do anything to help, in fact they seemed to enjoy making it worse.

"Gonna beg yet, sweetheart?" Johnny said in a condescending tone.

"In your dreams," I said breathlessly, shivering from being wet and cold.

"That's not the only thing in my dreams," he smirked.

Without warning, he dunked my head into the bucket of ice-cold water again, holding me under. I'd gotten used to this sensation now, of holding my breath even when it became difficult to, but it never made it any easier. That feeling of panic when you realise you can't breathe, almost a claustrophobic feeling of being trapped. It was only when I was seeing black dots behind my eyelids did Johnny pull me back up.

As I gasped for air, Johnny laughed at my struggle, kneeling next to me, his grip still on my hair.

"Watching you suffer like this," he murmured. "It more than makes up for the punishment I got off Taeyong for letting you escape."

"I can only hope you got what you deserved," I snorted.

Johnny's expression turned sour, as he yanked my head back by my hair, pulling me to him, and jostling my injured leg in the process, making me whimper in pain; I had a bad feeling my leg, as well as an arm, were broken.

"Keep up those snarky remarks," he whispered. "I dare you. See what the consequences are. I'd love to hear a beg from you, sweetheart." He leaned in closer, his lips brushing against my ear. "If I recall, you were begging me to fuck you the other day."

"If I recall," I said through gritted teeth. "That was just a façade to trick you." I smirked. "It was more than worth it to see you down for the count after I kneed you in your-"

Johnny growled and shoved my face back into the water. This time I wasn't as ready, and accidentally inhaled some water. This increased the panic as I thrashed against his hold. Thankfully he pulled me back up before I inhaled anymore, and he shoved me to the ground as I coughed up water, my lungs begging for air. Vaguely I heard Taeyong's voice; he must've just arrived when I was under.

"I need you with me," he was saying to Johnny. "We might have a problem."

"Okay, I'll be there after securing her," Johnny said.

"Make sure she's not going to escape," Taeyong said scornfully. "And use these, she's not going to want to struggle against these."

With most of the water expelled from my lungs, I blinked open my eyes to see Taeyong handing Johnny something that looked like wire.

"Got it," Johnny said, his tone hard; I had a feeling he didn't like being reminded of his failure of letting me escape.

"Don't be long," Taeyong warned, and then left.

Johnny sighed, then turned to me. Wordlessly, he dragged me by my wrists painfully, aggravating my injuries once more, until I was slumped against the wall.

"As long as Taeyong keeps reminding me of what happened, I'll keep hurting you," he said in a deadly tone as he unravelled what was in his hands. "Fortunately for you I have to leave now, but I'll be back later. In the mean time these should keep you in your place."