◇ 38 ◇

❤️‍🔥

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

When we were on our way to the docks, we got told a little more info on Svt's situation. They were going to make a deal with Exo, one that should've been easy with no issues. However, before they managed to seal the deal, a large unknown masked group suddenly attacked, and Svt had to quickly defend themselves. It hadn't taken them long to realise how outnumbered they were. That's why Skz was being joined by Btob and Atz to provide backup.

All groups had been split into teams again, and we were all to go into the abandoned docks from different sides, that way we could surround them if needed. Each leader and second-in-command were in charge of a group, making six groups in total; definitely enough to come from different directions. Of course I was in Chan's group, along with Hyunsik and Yunho. All this had been planned along the way to the docks, as we didn't want to waste any time.

When we reached the docks the sound of gunfire was immediately apparent to us. Our van pulled up along the side of a large shed, and we all got our guns ready.

"Is everyone in position?" Chan asked through comms. After a series of 'yes's, he nodded to himself. "Okay, get ready. On the count of three... one... two... three!"

Together the four people in our van hurriedly exited the vehicle and got into cover beside the shed. Chan peeked his head around the corner for a few seconds then pulled back.

"They've not clocked us yet," he said quietly. "There's a low wall a few feet from us around the corner, we can use that for cover. They're firing to the east, probably in Svt's direction. There's not many so there's a chance they've split up, but if they have that means Svt are split up."

"We'll have to take them out before they take Svt out," Hyunsik said.

"We're ready," Yunho said, and I nodded in agreement.

Chan nodded, then listened for a second. The gunfire seemed to have changed; it was more urgent, and there was more of it.

"The others have started their attack," he said. "Let's do this."

We followed Chan's lead as he hurried out from the corner and darted for the low wall a few feet away from us. Quickly we took cover behind it, quick enough that they still hadn't seen us, even if they were now seeming to look around in confusion at the added gunfire. They were all masked, so definitely no way of recognising them. It reminded me of how the group that had attacked us had also been masked.

"Fire!" Chan yelled.

As one we all began firing at the enemy, who took a few seconds to realise what was happening before they scrambled for cover and began to return fire. They must've called for their own backup though, because it wasn't long before more masked individuals joined them as we exchanged fire.

"Where the hell are they coming from?" I said in frustration as I took cover to reload.

"Definitely more than we had anticipated," Hyunsik said.

"How's everyone doing?" Chan asked through comms. "Are there lots for you guys too?"

"There's actually not a lot here," Minhyuk answered. "These lot don't seem to have good aim."

"There's loads over here," Hongjoong answered, seeming breathless. "Like too many! I think we're close to Svt's main location where they're pinned down."

"Makes sense," Chan replied. "Hongjoong's team came in from the east, which is where they seemed to be firing at first. Minhyuk's in the west where its quieter. If we can close in in Svt's location in the east we can-"