◇ Author's Note ◇

❤️‍🔥

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

And there we have it!

Thank you so much to everyone who has read, voted and commented, it means a lot and I'm so glad you've enjoyed reading my story to the very end.

Feedback! How did you like this story? Any particular parts you enjoyed/disliked? Any suggestions for me to improve? What more would you have like to have seen?

But yeah, that's the end... or is it? 🤔

I've kinda left a hint or two to a possible sequel, but also ended it in a way that I could just leave it at that.

I wonder if anyone noticed the hint? It's a bit of a subtle one, depends if you know a certain group or not 😉

However, the sequel depends on if people want it or if I can actually think of a plot for it - any suggestions or ideas of what you'd like to see would be great!

I'm also planning on working on other Stray Kids stories, and have a few ideas for some, the next one will most likely be a Lee Know romance, but also depends on when/if I'll start it 😅 If/when I do though it will probably be focused on before the sequel to this if I decide to write one.

I think I've also mentioned this before but I've had a few ideas for a few oneshots for this story, just little tid bits that weren't necessary for the plot line but I wanted to keep anyway, including one or two smut ones 😅 If anyone wants me to work on them and publish them then I will.

Again, thank you so much to everyone who has enjoyed my story, I hope I can write more stories that you'll like.

Big loves and hugs to everyone, stay safe, and keep being awesome 🫶🏻

Thank you 💜

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

❤️‍🔥