Seven

While Jin was making his way to his room, he attempted to send Ye-Bin a message asking her about Jimin. He inquired as to what time she planned to bring Jimin back, but given the late hour, he was aware that it would probably be the following day before she did.

After the night he had with Taehyung being unhappy with him, he found himself wishing Jimin was at home. Especially after the night didn't go well, Jimin was generally there to cheer him up when he felt lonely.

"Where are you going?"

When he heard Taehyung's question, he immediately came to a halt and turned to look at him. "To my room."

"Once you've changed out of your clothes, come to my room."

*****

Before going to Taehyung's room, Jin got ready for his night by taking a bath and dressing in his pajamas. He wasn't sure how long he would be in Taehyung's room, so he didn't want to wait until he got back to shower, and he knew the last time he went in there, he had fallen asleep due to how tired he was. He also took special care to bring along his presentation with the expectation that Taehyung would have a look at it.

When he got to Taehyung's door, the door was open, which surprised him because he hadn't expected it to be open. On the other hand, as he walked in, he couldn't find Taehyung anywhere in the room. He used the chance to carry the presentation to Taehyung's bed and set it down there, expecting that Taehyung would at least glance at it before going to sleep.

Then he spent some time looking around Taehyung's room. The last time he came, he looked around but hadn't done that as much since he was called out to the balcony.

While wandering around, he heard the sound of a door opening, which caused him to turn around and see Taehyung emerge from what looked to be his bathroom. As soon as he noticed that Taehyung was wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist, he turned away from him instantly.

"Am I some kind of stranger?" Taehyung inquired as he walked over to where Jin was. "Look at me."

When Jin turned his head and glanced at Taehyung, the sight of Taehyung caused a blush to appear on his face. It seemed strange to stand there and stare at Taehyung when he was wearing a towel around his waist.

"As my husband, don't you feel you have some commitment to me that you haven't been fulfilling?"

When Jin heard Taehyung's question, he immediately looked away. He was conscious of the meaning of those words. On the other hand, up until that particular instant, he had not given it any attention at all. He knew that sexual activity might occur inside of marriage. Even though he had been sexually active before, his first experience wasn't what he had hoped it would be, which is why he didn't think about how he might not have fulfilled parts of his obligation in their marriage.

"Or are you saying you are not interested in engaging in such activity with me?" When Taehyung did not receive an answer from Jin, he questioned him.

"No. That's not it at all." Jin didn't know what exactly to say.

Taehyung moved closer to him and lightly touched his jaw with his index finger before asking, "why have you never cared to come in here and cater to my needs? Are you seeing someone else?"

"No," said Jin, his eyes getting wider. "I would never. We are married."

"That doesn't mean anything. We could be married, and you still find pleasure in others."

"I would never do that."

"You better not," Taehyung cautioned as he slid his hand to the nape of Jin's neck and pulled him in closer. Their lips were just an inch apart.