Fifty-Five

A/N: I should get paid for this chapter, but look at yall getting it for free.

*****

In an affectionate moment, Taehyung's hand found a comfortable place, resting between Jin's thighs. With a fork in his other hand, he carefully approached Jin's lips, offering to feed him. Jin, his cheeks and ears flushed, shyly accepted the food offered by Taehyung and attempted to create some distance between them. However, Taehyung's firm grip prevented Jin from moving any further.

"Why are you moving?"

"People are staring at us," Jin responded, his voice barely audible, as the words escaped his lips in a hushed whisper.

Taehyung leaned in, his body tilting forward as he gently placed his hand around Jin's head. With a tender touch, he drew Jin closer, their lips meeting in a kiss. The kiss started softly but soon grew more intense as Taehyung's tongue and lips moved passionately, expressing his yearning for Jin.

As their kiss intensified and Taehyung's hand began moving under Jin's shirt, they became abruptly disrupted by the waiter's arrival. With a graceful movement, the waiter placed their second round of drinks onto the table, causing Jin to retreat instinctively. His head drooped slightly, deliberately avoiding direct eye contact with the server.

Similarly, a sense of shame washed over him when he exited the dressing room with Taehyung during their shopping time. Although their interaction had been relatively innocent inside the dressing room, the lingering memory of their passionate make-out session within those walls made him self-conscious, wondering if the store employees might have been privy to any of it.

When the waiter walked away seemingly unbothered, Taehyung smirked as he squeezed Jin's thighs. "Why do you get so shy?"

"People are looking at us. I can't even imagine their thoughts as they see us."

Taehyung chuckled as he watched the look of worry on Jin's face. "Trust me, they don't care, and you shouldn't either. There is nothing wrong with being spontaneous. Like, earlier, in the dressing room, we could have-"

"I did not want to have sex in a store dressing room. Other people go into those rooms, you know?" Jin expressed, as he couldn't envision having sex there. No matter how he tried to think about it, he felt uncomfortable.

"Our kids go into our bed and in our bathroom." Taehyung came to a halt and burst into laughter while Jin shot him an intense glare. He moved his body nearer and pressed his lips against his, apologizing. "I am sorry. I love you, and we will only have sex in places where you feel safe and at ease. I want you to know when it comes that I will always respect your boundaries and never pressure you into doing anything against your will."

Jin smiled as he leaned in, touching his forehead with Taehyung's. "I know, and I've always loved that aspect of your personality," he expressed warmly.

Unable to resist his desire, Taehyung leaned in and kissed Jin again. As they separated, he couldn't help but inquire, "Tell me, what other qualities do you love about me?"

"I love how attentive you are."

"Mmm, what else?"

Jin's face lit up with a smile when he noticed that Taehyung showed no signs of stopping. "I also love this version of you that you've become. Every day, I find myself increasingly drawn to you. As I witness your growth, I feel a deep pride in our journey and the individuals we are evolving into as a couple. I love how affectionate you are. It took me some time to understand your love language, but now I value every aspect, from the gentle caresses to the tender kisses and even the longing in how you look at me.