Eleven

Jimin's cries could be heard from where Jin was, and despite his best efforts, he could not go to Jimin as fast as he would have liked. This made Jin feel terrible. Even though he was in the second trimester of the pregnancy, he continued to have morning sickness. Because he was exhausted and queasy most of the time, it was very challenging for him to function normally during the day.

He had started classes online, and with Jimin being eight months old and already walking, it kept him busy. Some days he found it hard to get out of bed and start his day; today was one of those days.

He felt better when he heard Jimin stop crying. He hoped that Taehyung had gone to care for Jimin since he wasn't going to work. This only happened sometimes because Taehyung was always busy with work and traveling, but it did happen a few times. He hoped that Jimin and Taehyung would get along well.

When he was done in the bathroom, he walked out of the room to check on Jimin because he wasn't sure if he was with Taehyung or if he had stopped crying because no one had gone to him. Jimin sometimes cried, but then he would get tired of crying and go back to sleep. Jin had done something similar once while he was in the bathroom. So Jimin wouldn't have to be alone, he tried to take him into the bathroom and leave him in his rocker while he showered.

He was starting to worry about how he would take care of a second child and everything else he had to do. He had learned that caring for a baby was a lot of work, especially at Jimin's age, as he became more active and could move around.

Jimin was alone in his crib when Jin went into the room. He had thought that Taehyung had been there with him, but that was not the case. Jin let out a sigh as he looked at his sleeping son. Jimin was growing well; he was the sweetest baby. Every time Jin saw Jimin, his heart filled with happiness and love. Even though he wasn't Jimin's birth parent, he didn't let that change how he felt about the child. He had already said that Jimin was his, not because it was expected of him but because he thought of Jimin as his.

Even though he was pregnant for the first time, he felt like he was having his second son because Jimin would always be his first son.

"What was wrong with him? I was trying to sleep." When Taehyung walked in, he didn't understand why Jimin had been so noisy before.

Jin turned to look at his husband, "I am sorry. You can go back to sleep now. He is fine." He knew Taehyung had been tired from his travels the day before.

Taehyung walked over to Jin and wrapped his arm around Jin's waist as he stared at him; his other hand went to Jin's stomach, "how is my son doing?"

"He is fine."

"You have a doctor's appointment next week, right?"

"Yes, it's in the afternoon," Jin said. "Your assistant told me that the time also worked for you."

"Okay. I will come here and pick you up so we can go-"

"Taehyung, I could meet you there, so you don't have to drive all the way here. Also, have you thought about me getting my driver's license?" Jin had been trying to convince Taehyung it would be good for him to get his driver's license, but that was not going well.

Taehyung's grip on Jin's waist tightened, "No. I already told you, you do not need one. I will pick you up for the appointment."

"Okay."

Jin moved his weight from his right leg to his left when Taehyung's hands moved under his shirt and pulled him closer. "I am going to take a shower; come with me."

"I already showered."

Taehyung mood changed as he stared at Jin, annoyed by Jin's response to him, "why can't you shower again, and when was even the last time we had sex, Seokjin?"