Twenty-One

A/N: 😔

*******

When Jin saw the expression on Taehyung's face, he realized that he had spoken far more than he ought to have, but it was too late for him to take back the things he had said.

"Taehyung, please don't take what I say the wrong way. I don't think it's a big deal if I say something nice about someone else's beauty and it's not taken the wrong way. I don't care about Namjoon or any of your other friends." Jin did his best to explain because he didn't want to have another issue with Taehyung.

"What do you think I should do with you now that you have blatantly said in front of my face that you find another guy attractive? And not just any guy, but my best friend?"

Jin closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. He didn't know what to say to his husband, and he didn't think it made any sense to say anything.

"Now you are silent? This is exactly why I can't trust you. One-" As Jin kissed Taehyung, he could not finish his words. Because Jin had never done anything like that before, it was a complete surprise to him.

Taehyung grabbed both sides of Jin's face and returned his passionate kiss. He momentarily separated their lips and added, "I could seriously hurt you for talking like that about another guy in front of me." Taehyung then kissed Jin again with all of his might.

As soon as Jin's eyes met Taehyung's, he took a gulp. He didn't need to utter a word as Taehyung's hand slid to the back of his head, and he kissed him once more, this time making more of an effort than the first time. During this time, his other hand was moving down his back and pressing on his bare back from under his shirt. Jin had tingling sensations in the pauses between their lips that traveled up his entire body.

When Taehyung slammed him against the headboard with more force, the pillows close to Jin slid off the bed as he shifted positions on the bed.

Taehyung buried his face into Jin's neck when their lips parted, and he inhaled his scent. Afterward, he reached Jin's earlobe and nibbled at it. "I forbid you to have any thoughts other than those about me," he declared.

As soon as he stood up, he pulled Jin off the bed, threw him over his shoulder, and walked out of the room. Jin let out a startled cry and clutched Taehyung's shirt as tightly as he could despite his racing heart. He kept his eyes closed the entire time Taehyung held him as he was fearful that he might fall.

The next thing he knew, he was tossed onto Taehyung's bed like a doll, and before he had a chance to gather himself, Taehyung was on top of him.

Taehyung kissed him aggressively and pinned his hands over his head while he did so. Jin tried to keep up with the kiss, but he was beyond breathless, and his pulse continued to race from the shock of how he had been lifted and hurled onto the bed.

Soon enough, Taehyung slowed down his speed, and his kisses became softer, which caused an unbearable tenderness to develop between Jin's thighs. They could feel the friction of their clothed cocks rubbing against one another as a result of the proximity of their bodies.

When Jin moaned and squirmed beneath Taehyung, causing friction, Taehyung thrust his tongue into his mouth, almost choking him. Jin gagged, and as he did so, his hips rose and crushed against his husband's body.

Taehyung broke their kiss; the intensity in his eyes did not go away, a growl escaped from him as he glared at Jin, and his lips traveled to Jin's neck, where he kissed him, then across his collarbone. "I am so fucking serious, Seokjin, don't have any thoughts about anybody except me."

"I don't," Jin whispered.

"You better not!" Taehyung pulled back and began to remove Jin's shorts while maintaining eye contact with him the entire time. Jin turned his head away shyly and lifted his hips to make it easier to remove his clothes.