Thirty-Two

As soon as Taehyung entered his room, he locked the door. Jungkook would not go back to bed until he gave him his milk, which took some time since he had to give him time to digest it before putting him back to bed. He felt as if the night had been far more draining than any previous night he had experienced. Even though he tried not to believe it, he couldn't shake the feeling that the kids were acting in a way that suggested they were doing it on purpose. In his perspective, the triplets weren't as responsible for what happened, but Jimin and Jungkook had to know what they were doing.

Since Jin saw the children as harmless, he knew Jin wouldn't agree with him. Being a parent, he had seen many of his children's actions that led him to conclude that they were not completely innocent. Jin was tricked into thinking they were someone else entirely than who they were. One of his goals for his husband is that he won't be as gullible and trusting to everything as he was. Even though he believed it would help parent their kids, he seldom voiced his opinion since Jin was so emotionally fragile and unreasonable around their children.

That was something that he didn't understand either, due to how emotionally accessible Jin was to their children, even to Jimin, who had first been a stranger to him, yet how emotionally unavailable he was toward him. He had a lot of concerns about his marriage, and he hoped that now that he had revealed his sincere thoughts and open-mindedness, as well as his readiness to devote himself completely to their relationship, Jin would become more deeply committed.

Although Jin had his back turned to him, he disrobed as soon as he reached their bed and wished that Jin had not been sleeping. Since it had been a little over two weeks since anything had happened between them, and because he was experiencing a high level of sexual frustration, he knew that if Jin rejected him, it would be a hard night.

Before climbing into bed, he opened the bedside table nearest to his side of the bed and grabbed one of the lubricant bottles. He then squirted a generous amount onto his erect cock, closed his eyes, and started stroking his hand back and forth while massaging it.

"Are you awake?" He inquired as his body hit the perfectly warm bed, and he drew closer to Jin and wriggled his way beneath the cover they shared.

"Mmm.." On the verge of falling asleep, Jin was awakened as Taehyung placed his arms around him and tugged his body closer to his own. His eyes immediately opened as he felt his husband's body on his.

"Jungkook is back in bed again, right?" He was curious about their son.

"He is sleeping, so there will be no more interruptions," Taehyung said while he peppered Jin's neck with kisses and tried to remove Jin's clothes.

Jin rolled over onto his back and started assisting Taehyung in removing his clothes. Although he was exhausted, Taehyung's previous acts had created some yearning of desire in him, which was why he was having trouble falling asleep as much as he wanted to.

As Jin's clothing was off, Taehyung hovered over him and kissed his neck leisurely down his earlobe, passionately sucking on it before bringing his hands lower and finding their way to Jin's cock. Jin felt a rush of excitement as his spouse caressed his throbbing cock with both hands, his hips slowly rising.

This motivated Taehyung to act, and his lips eventually made their way to Jin's. He kissed him passionately, conveying his overpowering desire to dominate Jin. This desire escalated as he drove his tongue farther forward and took control of their kiss.

That left Jin gasping for air, and he was the first to pull away from their kiss as he sought to collect his breath after the passionate embrace they shared. Taehyung didn't hold back from kissing him in other places, including his jaw, neck, chest, and nubs, which he used his teeth to twist and tug on while he alternated and sucked on them.