Chapter 43

~ DANIELLE'S POV ~

"So, have you been listening to them?" I ask over the phone.

"Yes, I can tell now why we were in love with them, are." She corrects herself.

"Good girl. What song is your favourite?" Excitement finds its way into my voice as I smile to myself. I'm so glad that Caitlin likes One Direction again. I made her listen to all of their songs, and showed her about 10 videos of them singing live, before she started to get a headache. So I gave her homework, to listen to their songs over and over again, and to learn as much as she can about them.

"Probably Little White Lies." I slightly gasp and smile at her response.

"Oh my god, that used to be one of your favourite songs before as well."

"Really? Well that's a good sign." I can tell that she is smiling.

"Have you had any more flashback at all? Even little ones? Maybe the songs helped." I joke, making her laugh. Her laugh seems unnatural, saddened almost.

"Yea, I um, I think I kind of remember going to their concert." It sounds like she's hiding something, I can't tell, but I don't want to push anything.

"Oh wow really? What do you remember from it?" Going to their concert when we were 15 was so good. We fell even more in love with them after it. Our throats were aching for days after the concert, and we couldn't stop singing their songs, no matter where we were. The day after, we were walking through the shops in the city and the whole time were mouthing the lyrics to their songs without even realising it.

"I remember an arena full of people, and screaming, so much screaming. And bright lights, and singing that was so on point." We both laugh.

"Well then, that must have been it." I laugh. "Oh yea, I have to tell you something later on as well, so don't go anywhere at around 6ish." The ball is in 4 days, and I know Caitlin would be so upset later on if she didn't go. It probably isn't the best idea, but I know she will love it, she's just the kind of girl who loves those types of things.

"Ok boss." She jokes

"Good."

We talk for a little longer, before saying our goodbyes and hanging up. I look down at my desk and groan. My study notes are spread out in front of me, and I've been going through them for two hours. Exams are in two weeks, and I haven't started getting nervous yet. I'm just stressed and pissed off. I hate studying, and I hate exams

I know I should keep studying, but instead I decide to call Louis to distract myself. He picks up after 3 rings.

"Hey, I was going to call you later on." I smile at his words. We've been together for quite a while now, but he never fails to make me feel special, even with such simple things.

"Well I beat you to it." I comment, making him laugh.

"What have you been up to today? Studying?"

"Yep. Just like every other day."

"Your parents really aren't laying off are they." That state,net couldn't be more true.

"You can say that again." I sigh.

"Well then, let me take you out."

"What?" What exactly does he mean by 'take you out'? Like on a date or? I can't help but start to get excited

"Yea, let me take you somewhere to get your mind off of studying. Tell your parents I made you come, that you had no choice. I'll pick you up in 10." I laugh at his plan, going to protest before he hangs up on me. Great.