Chapter 30

*25 days later*

~ CAITLIN'S POV ~

"Amsterdam here we come." I state enthusiastically, smiling to myself. I can't believe we are finally here! I have always wanted to go to Amsterdam, it is the place I have wanted to go to for the longest. The Fault In Our Stars making me want to come here even more. We step off the jet and walk toward the airport. The cool breeze is comforting as my hair blows around my face, keeping my neck warm. I walk up behind Danielle and punch her (lightly) enthusiastically in the arm. She gives me a surprised look.

"What was that for?" She hits me back.

"We are in Amsterdam!" I exclaim, earning a smile from her.

"I know I can't believe it!" She smiles widely at me as we both squeal and jump up and down.

"What are you two squealing about?" Niall mocks us, smiling.

"We've both wanted to go to Amsterdam since forever." Danielle tells him.

"Oh really? Well I hope you guys enjoy it here."

"So do we." We walk into the airport and are automatically mobbed by fans. The guards do their best at keeping a gap between us and the crazy teenagers, but a few manage to hit us with their wailing arms. I can't help but laugh to myself, not long ago Danielle and I would of probably been this crazy if we saw the boys. We somehow make our way through the terminal and into a black limousine waiting for us outside. We all order in, first Louis, then Danielle, Zayn, Liam, Niall, Harry and lastly me.

"I am so bloody tired." Liam sighs, rubbing his face vigorously.

"Me too, I hate getting up at 4:30am." Danielle adds, yawning. I lean my head on Harry's shoulder and close my eyes. He kisses my forehead softly and lifts his arm up and around me. I love when he puts his arm around me, I feel so protected and safe in his big strong arms.

"I can't believe we're in Amsterdam." I smile, my eyes still closed. I feel Harry's chest move as he chuckles.

*3 days later*

"So, is it as good as you hoped it would be?" Harry asks me, smiling.

"So much better." I reply, smiling widely. We have been busy for the last three days that we have been here, so today, our last day in Amsterdam, and Danielle and I's last concert before go home, we decided to explore a bit before the boys concert. We have been walking through the streets for a while now, we went through Anne Frank's house, which made both Danielle and I nearly cry. Now we are walking across the bridge across the river, the one in The Fault In Our Stars movie. It's such a peaceful day, the wind slightly blowing, the trees swaying, people on boats on the river and people happily walking by, most people not noticing us. I want to live here, it would be the best life. All of a sudden we hear squeals coming from behind us, and we turn around to see a small group of girls running up to us with notebooks and phones out, ready to snap a few of us.

"Oh lord." I hear Louis comment, making me smirk. "Not again."

"OMG!"

"Harry! Can I get a photo with you!?"

"Louis! Louis!"

"Hi guys." Harry says to them all, making their squeals get louder. The boys sign their notebooks and take photos with them. One girl looks up at Dani and I and smiles.

"Could I get a picture with you two?" She asks shyly.

"Sure." We both reply at the same time. She takes a selfie, I make a duck face, and Danielle puffs her cheeks like a fish, making us all laugh.