Chapter 7

~CAITLIN'S POV~

I got out of bed at 5:00, hearing my alarm ring. I walked to the closet pulling out my sports leggings, sport bra, Fluro singlet and jumper. Making sure to remember the jumper as it was freezing the other morning when I wore shorts and I singlet. I regret that very much. I sneaked out the front door trying not to wake anybody, and closing it carefully. I turned left, following the same track as the last six mornings. This morning I actually feel really awake and motivated, and I have been running so far for 10 minutes straight which is a record!! I know I'm not a very good runner but at least I'm improving.

I ran to the end of the cobblestone street and turned the corner, running smack into a tall boy, knocking us both over and him on top of me. Ouch! My head fell straight into the ground with a loud thud, I swear, almost knocking me unconscious. I lay there for a second with my eyes closed, trying to ignore the throbbing pain (which is not working. Like at all...), until I hear someone saying my name. The sexy british voice seems to be coming from the toned body lying on top of me. Dayum! I opened my eyes to find him lying on me, all parts of our bodies touching, propped up on his elbows.

Harry.

He was looking at me with a shocked look. "Caitlin?" I hear him repeat. "A.... Are you okay!?"

I look up into his concerned, beautiful eyes, "U...Uhhh yea, my head hurts a lot though."

"I.. I'm sorry I didn't even see you coming around the corner!" He looks at me, and we both start giggling, until my head throbs even more.

"Ow!" I say reaching up to touch the back of my head.

"Oh I'm sorry." He says, calming down his laughter. For a while we're just lying there, staring into each others eyes, not realising the fact that he was still lying on top of me. Staring at his face, I realise he's trying to hide a smile. I start to smile even more as he reaches his hand up to touch my cheek. My whole body starts to tingle with his soft touch. He starts to lean in, our faces just inches away. Until we hear a squeaky voice.

"I'm sure to make employee of the month this year!" We quickly pull away to find a short stubby man with a huge camera. "Gossip will sure get juicy about you and this mysterious girl Harry!" The man quickly runs off, actually hobbles off, and leave me and Harry speechless. That man just took a picture of us! Why did he........ Oh.... And it clicked. That was the paparazzi. SHIT! Me and Harry are still both lying there, with shocked expressions. I go to lay my head down but turn it to the side, being careful of my sore head. When I realise people are starting to walk pass now and every single one of them is either giving us a disgusted or cheeky look. I quickly turn my face towards a pissed off Harry.

"Shit! I...-"

"Uhh Har-" we both say at the same time.

"You go." Harry says, acting as if the whole situation is completely normal.

I point to him lying on top of me, "Umm... You do realise we have been like this for a while and people are staring..."

He looks shocked, as if he doesn't even know where he is or what is happening. He quickly pushes off of me and rolls to the side getting up on his feet. He puts out his hand to help me up and I wilfully grab it, trying to pull myself up realising he basically just did all of the work. Once I'm pulled up I feel a bit dizzy and almost fall over, but Harry is quick to catch me, grabbing my waist and holding me back up as if I was drunk or something.

"Wow steady. Are you sure you're ok?"

I regain my balance with the help of his strong arms and look up at him, being able to focus after a minute of awkward staring.