Chapter 14

~CAITLIN'S POV~

I open my eyes and regret it immediately as the sun shines right into them. In order to get the sun out of my eyes I try roll over but am immediately stopped by an arm wrapped around my waist. Wtf!? I jump in my skin and turn to see a cute shirtless Harry asleep, with one arm bent under his head. Why was he here? Did we? No, we couldn't of! I lift my head up and see Louis and Dani on the floor in a bunch of pillows and blankets, and in my desk seat was Tyler. Oh that's right! Last night after the party Luke drove us here 'cause we were all way to tired and actually, pretty drunk. I'm pretty sure me and Harry didn't do anything last night. I mean not that I don't want to. Have sex with him I mean, but I'm still a virgin. I know shut up! I just want to lose my virginity to the perfect guy. And that might even be Harry.

I put my head back on the pillow and turn to Harry, just staring at him as he slept, slightly snoring. He looks so cute when he sleeps! We had never slept in the same bed, let alone in the same house.

I carefully lean in, trying not to wake him, and lightly kiss him on the nose, because he just looks too cute. He doesn't move at all, luckily. I move my head and rest it on his arm as I snuggle up to him. He smelled so good! Like peppermint, rain and rexona deodorant. Yum!

For a while I just lie there getting warmth from him (as it was freaking cold just like everyday here), staring up at his face. When all of a sudden his eyes flutter open and he jumps back. I look at him concerned, unsure if what I was doing really creepy. It wasn't meant to be. I pull back and prop myself up on my elbow, biting my lip. His expression turns from shock to realisation.

"Uh... I'm sorry I was jus-" I say, him cutting me off.

"No it's ok. It's just you scared me half to death." He said in his sexy morning voice while chuckling. I smile shyly while still chewing on my lip.

"How did I actually get here?" He asks confused, looking around the room and not seeing Dani, Louis or Tyler.

"Luke drove us all here and you's crashed because we were all so tired. You don't remember?" I ask amused.

He looks at me confused. "Yea I think I got pretty drunk." He says smirking. "And what do you mean by us all?" He emphasises on the 'all'. I gesture to Dani and Louis then to Tyler.

As he sees Tyler, confusion takes over his face. "Who's that?"

"That's Tyler." He still looks at me confused. "My friend."

At that he tenses up. "Friend?"

"Uhh yea? Why do you sound.... Surprised?"

He quickly looks down. "I... I just thought you know.... That you don't really talk to boys that much."

"Oh I don't. But me and Tyler have been friends since I lived here when I was younger. That's how I know him." I say smiling. He smiles reassuringly. "Are you ok?" I ask him suspiciously.

"Yea! Why wouldn't I be? I'm in bed with you." He says smiling cheekily.

I giggle as he smiles and gently pulls me towards him. I let him, as I snuggle up to him. He wraps his arms around me, spooning me as his warm, sweet-smelling breath tickles the back of my neck.

"Did you have a good sleep?" He asks, his sexy morning voice returning.

"Well I don't really remember." I say chuckling.

He laughs, and I feel puffs of air blow on my neck. "Uhhhh. So, little-miss-newly-18 got a little tipsy last night hey?"

I can tell that he is smirking, and I can't help but smile. "She sure did." He chuckles and strokes my hair behind my ear.