Chapter 15

~ CAITLIN'S POV~

"Take a quick left turn!" I yell to Harry who was driving as fast as he could within the speed limit to get away from the crazy paps and fans. Once we had left the Big Ben, we turned a corner and there was legit, about 200 people running towards us. Even men, who I'm guessing were paparazzi. At first Harry thought we could just get some pictures with them, but instead we were just smothered with cameras and screaming girls were attacking Dani and I. After taking a while to get out of the group of people, we sprinted away hectically, trying to find the car. Once we had finally found it and started driving off, all the paparazzi started to get in vans and the girls got in Taxi's. From then, we have been trying to loose them.

So far we have lost about 10 cars and there are now 3 to go, all closely behind us. There was one Taxi and two black vans full of paparazzi. It felt like one of those police chases in movies. I don't even get why they are being this crazy, like seriously they should just calm down.

I am suddenly snapped out of my thoughts as The car jolts to the left, Harry obeying my orders. After turning down the street, he takes a quick right turn, and another right turn at a 4-way intersection, and pulls into an undercover car park. He stops the car and we all turn around to see if they've followed us. The taxi and one black van turn left, and the other van goes straight ahead, none of them following our course.

"Phewf!" Louis says, as we him and Harry lean back in their seats.

"I thought we would never loose them!" I exclaim. "Has it ever been like this before? You know, a million crazy people attacking you."

"It actually has never happened. They must be so attracted yo you two." Harry says winking at me and Dani.

"Well what can I say?" Dani says, placing her hands under her chin and smiling widely as I laugh at her.

I look up to see where we have parked, and all I spot is a brick wall. I look down the street a little and see a small black building called Lakeside Resort. By the name of the place it sounds pretty cool.

"Hey, are you guys hungry at all?" I ask.

"Yea I'm pretty hungry." Dani replies.

"I'm starving!" Louis and Harry say at the same time.

"We should go to that place." I say, pointing out the window towards the restaurant.

"It sounds alright." Dani says.

"Well it looks like the fans have cleared out so I guess." Harry replies.

.

.

.

.

We had walked inside the place and had taken our menus from the front desk inside. The floor was made of red carpet, and the walls made of black granite. I love the colours red and black mixed together, especially in rooms. There were sets of gold round tables and gold chairs. As we walked through the room, we came to two glass doors, which we walked through. As soon as I see what's in front of me I gasp and my eyes widen.

There were more of the sets of tables set up on white-grey stone flooring. On the other side of the tables was a lovely clear blue-aqua lake with a waterfall. Surrounding the waterfall was lovely green grass and various colours of many, many flowers. To the left was a bar, and to the right were steps leading to more tables and the bathroom.

"Wow... I was not expecting this." I say.

"Neither was I." I hearDaani breathe.

"I don't think I've ever been here, yet I've lived here my whole life." Harry says with a smile. I smile at him and we choose a table next to the river, which I am still mesmerised by. A waitress comes over to order our drinks and meals. Me and Dani both order a Steak with chips and salads (what we always used to have in Australia as we always had family barbecues), Harry got the Chicken Pabmijana and Louis got Spaghetti Bolognese.