Chapter 20

~DANIELLE'S POV~

"Good luck." Caitlin says as I get into Louis' car and she gets into Harry's car. I open the door and see Louis sitting there with a smile on his face.

"Hey." I say smiling.

"Hey, you look really nice." He says looking me up and down with a playful smile.

"Thank you. You've cleaned up quite nice yourself." I can't help but blush as my eyes trail from his face to his grey tee, exposing his chest tattoo. His look was topped off with a maroon coloured blazer and black skinny jeans.

"So, ready to go?" He asks me.

"Yep. So where are we going?" I ask, hoping that he'll give me an answer.

"I told you, it's a surprise." He says smirking.

"Oh please, I'm no good when it comes to being left in suspense." I say turning to him, causing him to laugh.

"But it will ruin the surprise all together." He says with a mock sad expression on his face.

"Oh pleeaase Boobear." I say smiling sweetly. He quickly turns his head to me and gives me evils.

"I'll tell you if you never call me Boobear again." I giggle at his proposition, then eagerly look at him.

"Deal." I say smiling, making him sigh loudly and run a hand through his hair.

.

.

.

.

~CAITLIN'S POV~

"I'm excited." I say smiling widely. "I haven't had a chance to properly meet the boys yet."

"I think they'll like you, a lot." Harry says smiling at me.

"What makes you think so?"

"I just know." He turns a corner, loosing sight of Louis' black car.

"Am I appropriately dressed for wherever we are going?" I ask gesturing to my clothes. I'm wearing a high-waisted black leather skirt that reaches my mid-thigh, a mid-drift black and white striped top, black ankle boots, white circular earrings and a white and black bracelet.

"Definitely. You look very sexy by the way." He says winking at me.

I laugh at Harry's remark. "I'm bringing sexy back, yeah. Harry Styles doesn't know how to act, yeah." My version of 'Sexy Back' causes Harry to laugh, sending me a wink. At that moment, we arrive at the surprise place.

"It looks pretty small and run down but inside it's really cool. Plus not many people come here, let alone teenage girls and paps." I smile and look out he window. Harry was right, it does look a little run down, and even though he said the inside is much better, I wouldn't mind if it wasn't.

We get out of the car and walk hand in hand to the front door, which you had to go down a set of stairs to get to. As we reach the door, Harry intertwines our fingers, causing me to smile. Once the door opens, music (not too loud and not too quiet) fills my ears. I see people some people having a chat in the corners in booths, and other up dancing.

I look around the room and see a long brown bar, with two bartenders serving people drinks. Behind the bar is several shelves full of different coloured liquor in tall glass bottles. There are

lounges all around the place, and a dance floor in the middle.

I have to say, it looks really cool in here, just like Harry said. It's quite big in here as well, much bigger then it looks from outside.