Chapter 17

~HARRY'S POV~

I wake to the sound of an Imagine Dragons song playing. I open my eyes and see Caitlin's head resting on my shoulder with her arm across my chest, and Danielle next to her. They were both still fast asleep. I look over at the bedside table which was next to me and see Caitlin's phone light up and the music coming from there.

I pick up her phone and see that it was an alarm, for what though? I look at the time which is 5:00 and remember how we run at that time very weekday morning. I unlock her phone and turn the alarm off.

I lean over and tuck Caitlin's hair behind her ear and kiss her on the cheek. "Babe, time to wake up." I say in her ear. She moves a little bit, but doesn't open her eyes. I shake her a little bit and she finally opens her eyes, only slightly. After seeing me she rubs her eyes and leans up on her elbow.

"What?" She mumbles, confused.

"We have to go for a run, it's 5am." I reply.

"Oh, did my alarm go off?"

"Yea, just then."

"Oh, I didn't even hear it." I smile as we both get up. I stretch my arms as she sits on the edge of the bed right next to me, also stretching. She stands up and surprises me by connecting our lips. I smile through the kiss and lift her arms up from my neck, rubbing my hands up along them, until reaching her hands. I link them together and place them on her hips.

The kiss deepens as she leads me to her cupboard, her walking backwards. She unlinks our fingers and cups my face, slowly pulling away. "I need to get ready." She says, her lips still on mine. "Do you even have any clothes to run in?" She asks me.

"I can just wear what I wore last night." I say.

"You can't run in jeans." She says, grinning at me as if to say 'are you stupid?' "You can wear something of my dad's."

"No it's ok I'm fine." I say smiling, assuring her.

"Don't be silly, I'll go ask him." She says kissing me once and turning around and opening the door.

"Would he even be awake?" I ask.

"Yea, he gets up at 4:30 every morning for work." She says, walking out of her room.

I walk into the bathroom to wash my face, and dry it on the red towel. I walk back out, not really knowing what to do, when I see a red lace bra sticking out of a draw. My eyes widen and I find myself smirking. I walk towards it and pick it up. I can so imagine Caitlin in this, dayumm.

"So would these be okay? He doesn't ha- what are you doing?" I hear Caitlin's voice from behind me. I slowly turn around, bra still in hand and the smirk still on my face.

"You never told me you wore lace underwear." I say, gesturing to the bra. Her cheeks redden and her eyes widen.

"You went through my draw?" She says, with the slightest hint of anger and amusement.

"No! It was hanging out and I saw it." I say grinning. She walks up to me and tries to grab it from my hands, but I quickly pull my arm away. She tries to grab it again but I lift my arm up. She jumps but doesn't reach it, she's way too small. I laugh at her eagerness and she laughs along to.

"Harry." She whines, still laughing.

"I really want to see you in this right now." I say smirking and winking.

She laughs and says: "well too bad, you're going to have to wait Styles." She crosses her arms, giving me a kinda 'I told you so' look.

"So that's a yes?" I say smirking.