Chapter 19

~ CAITLIN'S POV ~

"I'm so thirsty!" Harry gasps. We had just finished our morning run and were heading inside to get a drink.

"Same." I say, not able to finish my sentence as my heart started hurting again. I hold my chest and bend over, slowly breathing in and out, sounding like a strangled cat.

"Is it your heart again?" I hear Harry's worried voice as he jogs back to stand next to me.

"Y-yea. I'm fine." I stand back up slowly and take one more deep breath before smiling at Harry. He puts his arm around me and rubs gentle circles on my shoulder with his thumb.

"I think you should see a doctor about this Caitlin. It's happened four times in the last three days."

"It's just heartburn, I've had it before Harry, there's nothing to worry about. I'll just take some Mylanta when we get inside." We walk up the steps and through the door as Harry grabs my hands in his.

"I'm just worried about you, Caitlin. I know what heartburn is like, and whatever keeps happening to you seems a lot worse." He still looks so worried, and he looks so cute when he's worried. I lean onto my tippy toes and kiss him softly.

"There's no need to worry, Harry." I say, my lips still on his.
.
.
.
.
At the moment I'm sitting in English class, staring into space while Mrs Eykyn is talking about poetry. Usually I would be eagerly listening to every word she says, but today I have just zoned out of everything. All day I have been thinking about what's been happening with my heart. I know it's just heartburn, but it seems a little weird that it's been happening so often. I do understand why Harry is so worried about me though. I mean he is definitely the protective type, which is one of the things I love most about him.

All of a sudden I heard my phone bling, snapping me out of my thoughts. I carefully took it out of my pocket, hoping Mrs Eykyn wouldn't see. I held it in my lap, underneath my desk, and opened the message. It was from Harry.

'Can u call me after school? I need to talk to you about something. Love you xx'

I wonder what he needs to talk about? Maybe it's about the tour? What if I'm not allowed to go? What if he doesn't want me to go? What if he is breaking up with me? No Caitlin stop. I always think too much and then I end up making a big deal out of the whole situation when it's usually nothing. I decided to clear my head of all bad thoughts and reply to Harry.

'Sure babe, only one more period to go after this :) xx'

"Caitlin, you know the rule of no phones in class." I heard a familiar voice from the front of the class. I look up quickly to find Mrs Eykyn giving me an angry glare.

"Sorry." I turn my phone off as she reaches out her hand.

"You can have it back at the end of the day." She says in a serious tone. I get up from my seat and regretfully place it in her outstretched hand. Hearing quiet laughter from some of the students, I walk back to my seat.

The bell rings for next period and we all rush out of the classroom. As we walk out I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn and see Tyler with a smirk on his face.

"Nice going Caitlin, getting your phone taken off you in class. Sure are a rebel."' He says, his smirk growing wider.

I laugh and say: "that hasn't been the first time."

"Who were you talking to?" He asks as we walk down the corridor to our next class, which is maths.

"Harry." Out of the corner of my eye I could see him tense up. What is going with Tyler? Ever since he first saw Harry he seems like he hates him and I need to find out why. "What do you think of Harry?" I hesitantly ask.