Chapter 18

~CAITLIN'S POV~

As we walk into school, I see many people smiling at me, all of whom came to my party on Saturday. All of a sudden a group of girls approach me.

"I can't believe you're dating Harry Styles!" They all say with wide eyes. I find myself surprised at first, but then flash them a smile.

"Umm yea." I say awkwardly.

"How did you meet!? What is he like!? Does he sing to you!? Is he good in bed!? Are you only going out with him 'cause he's famous!?" They all eagerly question me with bitchy expressions on their faces. Trying to process all the questions, I look at them in disgust at the last two questions.

"Excuse me?" I blurt out, angry. They all look at me confused as Dani grabs my arm and pulls me away, walking through the school doors. As we walk down the hallways, people yell out things like: "Great party!" Or "you're so lucky, Caitlin!" I just smiled at them and said thank you. It was weird, for some reason I felt kind of popular. It feels good, that a lot of people actually know me, or like still remember me.

"What the hell were those girls on about?" I say to dani, not really in a question type way.

"I have no idea, I don't even know who they are. They seemed like bitches though." She replies as she arrives at her locker.

"You think?" I say sarcastically.

I arrive at my locker and take out my books for first period as the bell rings. When I close the door I see someone standing there and jump.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Tyler says with a smile.

"Oh it's ok." I say chuckling.

"So we're still on for tonight right?" He asks as we walk to class, Dani walking next to me staying awkwardly silent.

"Um yea. You only need help with Maths and English right?" I ask him.

"Yep." He says scratching the back of his neck. We walk into first period, which is Maths. From then on the school day sucked.
.
.
.
.
~DANIELLE'S POV~

"That's great guys! All we need to work on is the flips. I hope you're all prepared for the game on Friday, first game of the year, and we need to be great. So practice, practice, practice! And remember training is tomorrow and Thursday." Miss Darla, our cheerleading coach called out to us as we all left the gym.

"Are you excited? OMG I can't wait!" Caitie squeals as we walk into the bathroom to have a shower.

"Yea." I say not enthusiastically.

"Why do you sound bored?" She ask me, putting her bag on the bench.

"I'm not, I just don't love it as much as you do." I say chuckling.

"You know, you don't have to do it because I do. If you don't like it Dani, you can stop." She says looking at me seriously.

"Caitlin, I don't want to leave you alone. Plus it is kind of pretty fun still." I say as I take out my towel.

"We both know cheerleading has worn off on you these past 2 years."

"Well, still. I'm going to do it still." I say walking to a shower, Caitie walking into the one next to me.

"Ok, well, just keep in mind that you can quit any time you want. It will be a little boring without you but as you know I love cheerleading very much. And plus I have Emily, Lana and Elice." She says calling out from her shower. I ponder this in my head throughout the whole shower.

I do like cheerleading, but I get kind of bored. I'm not into fitness at all, and I'm still skinny no matter how much or what I eat. I'm one of those people who don't get fat when they eat. So I don't really worry about working out. But you see, Caitie and I have done cheerleading together since we were 13. I shouldn't give up now, I mean it's the last year of school. And I have to stay in it for Caitlin. I know she won't find it the same.