Chapter 24

~CAITLIN'S POV~

"What?" I question, confused about what he means.

"We're still going for 6 weeks, but we're going to more places now. When I told you how long we were going for I realised that 6 weeks is more than just the UK. But you guys will come back before us for school." He says slowly, helping me to understand. "Is that alright with you?" He looks so cute when he's unsure.

"Of course it is." I smile, kissing him on the cheek.

"It's fine with me as well." Danielle chimes in.

"Does it look like we are talking to you?" I retort in a bitchy voice, smirking.

"Sorry bitch... Hashtag soz not soz." Dani replies making both of us laugh.

"You two are strange." Niall says looking between me and dani.

"Aww thank you so much." Dani says sarcastically. I laugh and turn back to Harry.

"So, where are we going?" I say clucking my tongue with a smile on my lips. My chin is rested on Harry's shoulder as I play with his hair. He looks down at me with a smile on his face.

"Why, are you playing with my hair." He muses.

"Because I can." I reply cheekily. I smile as his shoulder shakes against my head due to his chuckling. "So where are going?" I repeat.

"You want me to list every place?" He retorts.

"Yep." He runs his fingers through his hair, which looks so hot. He bites his lip and looks up at the ceiling, as if trying to remember every place. I stare at him, thinking about the trip. How many more places will we go to? i think to myself. I really hope we go to Amsterdam, Dani and I have always wanted to go there, and since it's a Europe tour, maybe just maybe, we will visit Amsterdam.

"Dublin, Belfast, Porto, Lisbon, Sevilla, Valencia, Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Milan, Florence, Rome, Venice, Bern, Cologne, Bruxelles, Amsterdam, Hostock, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Riga, Warsaw, Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Skopje, Athens and London." He recalls at an astonishingly fast pace. I widen my eyes and smirk at his eager smile.

"Impressive." I comment, kissing his cheek. I look over at Dani who his too caught up in Louis to of heard our conversation.

"Dani." I call to her. She laughs at something Louis says then quickly turns her face to look at me with a demanding look. "We're going to Amsterdam." I beam. A large smile spreads across her face, making her dimples evident and her now large eyes light up.

"Are you serious?" She asks in curiosity. I nod my head vigorously, making us both 'yippee' and high five each other.

.

.

.

.

"Oh my god we're nearly here!" I exclaim, checking the flight path on the screen in front of me.

"I've never been over seas before." Dani says.

"You realise you moved to another country." Louis says. I look over at Dani as she realises how dumb she just sounded.

"Oh yeah, that's right." She replies making us all laugh.

"Oh god Dani." I rub my forehead, laughing and shaking my head at her.

"Sorry, dopey moment." Dani mumbles.

"We are about to land, so can you please fasten your seat belts." The captain of the plane says. We fasten our seat belts as I feel the plane start to tilt forward. I feel Harry take hold of my hand tightly and I look up at him. His jaw is tensed and he's looking out the window.