Chapter 11

~HARRY'S POV~

I open my eyes and bright light streams in through my windows. wait what time was it? I rub my eyes, turn over, and check the time. 3:23! Wow I slept in for that long!? That's a first. I was up till about 5 sorting out Caitlin's birthday party in 3 days, and she doesn't even know. I called Ed up and asked him if he was interested, luckily he said yes. I can just call him up whenever because we're good mates. I called Simon asking if he could ask the manager of Imagine Dragons if they wanted to do a gig since Simon had worked with him. Simon said I'd have to pay him back some how, depending on if they said yes or not. I really hope they do because it would mean so much to Caitlin! I know she loves Imagine Dragons and when I was putting my number in Caitlin's phone when we first met I saw that the song on pause was Lego House by Ed Sheeran. But just to be sure ill ask Caitlin if she likes him or not.

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom to have a shower. After being in there for about 10 minutes I hop out. I wrap my towels around my waist and walk to my bedroom. On the way I see mum.

"Hey you were asleep quite a while." My mum says intrigued.

"Yea, I was up really late. Probably to about 5." I say getting the hair out of my eyes.

Her eyes widen. "What could you possibly be doing that would keep you up so late?"

"I was planning Caitlin's party on Saturday." I say smiling.

She smiles back at me and rubs my shoulder. "Aww you've always been such a caring boy. Especially to Caitlin when she was younger. And it seems you still do now." She grins at me and i blush a little, but finish it off with a warm smile.

"I just really hope she likes it all!"

"How much have you planned?" She says surprised.

"Well we are playing, Ed is and maybe Imagine Dragons. I have set up a few bounces for the entry and they're going to have lists of the people invited so no one can sneak in. Oh and i'm going to decorate the place, including banners saying 'Happy 18th Caitlin'. The lads said they would help me out with that."

She looks at me wide-eyed. "You certainly have planned a lot."

"Yea well its her 18th and thats pretty special. Mine was really fun and she deserves a good one as well!" I smile and turn around. "I've got to get changed. I'm starting to freeze I think." I walk to my room and close the door. I grab a pair of skinny jeans and long black shirt that says 'Teenage Runaway'.

I grab my phone off the bed side table and unlock my phone. I see i've got a text from Caitlin and i quickly open it up.

'Hey babe, could you call me? :)'

As soon as I read the message I call Caitlin. She picks up on the third ring.

"Hey!" She says.

"Hey. How was school?"

"Uggh. The usual boring. How was your day?"

I laugh. "Well I only woke up about 20 minutes ago so my days basically just started."

"Geez I finished school before you woke up! Why did you wake up so late??"

"Late night."

"Must of been pretty damn late."

I laugh. "I guess so. Hey didn't you have your maths test today? How did it go!"

"Yea it actually was pretty easy. Thanks to your genius maths brain." She says laughing. I love her laugh so much. I can't help but laugh a little too.

"Well I have to say that you are really good at maths yourself, I think you could've easily done it without my help. But I'm just glad I could help you!"