Chapter 9

~CAITLIN'S POV~

"Morning Dani." Last night after the party Harry had dropped us off at my house while Louis drove home by himself. Dani really wanted to go with him but I told her that was ridiculous and we needed to talk about things. Tyler to be specific. We got home around 1,:30 and crashed on my bed as soon as we got into my room. We were both so tired from dancing our hearts out all night. Which to be honest was extremely fun with Harry there!

"Uggh, morning." She said rubbing her eyes.

I sat up and got the sleep out of my eyes. "So Dani, I forgot all about Tyler when I asked you about the double date, and it seems you did too." I look at her with a stern look.

"Well put yourself in my position, Tyler or Louis Tomlinson." She said weighing her hands. "I think we both know who we would choose."

"Yea but, what are you going to with Tyler? You know he really likes you and he's a really nice guy! If you hurt him Dani..."

I hear her grunt as she hides under the covers. I pull them off of her quickly, before she has time to stop me, and put an angry expression on my face. I try to keep it serious and fail miserably, and we both start cackling with laughter.

"No dani this is serious! Tyler is a good guy and I've been friends with him since I was little."

"Yea.... It's not like we're going out though. And plus, all me and Louis did last night was dance, and kiss a little, and dance, and look deeply into each others eyes-" She says smiling at the roof while thinking of last night.

"Dani! You have to tell Tyler!" I interrupt her.

"Fine! I will talk to him at school tomorrow." I decide to leave it at that and get up from the bed. I am all of a sudden stopped when my foot gets caught on the blanket and I fall on the ground. For a split second I was actually scared that I was going to break my neck, but my landing was kind of funny. I look like I'm in the middle of doing a front flip. Me and dani both start cracking up again, like usual. After a minute we cool down and I say: "ouch! That actually hurt!"

"You idiot." She says laughing.

~HARRY'S POV~

"Hey Lou" I yell, as Louis lets me into his apartment. I came over here to talk about next weekend, which was Caitlin's birthday. She said she has planned a party at one of the clubs, and she is going to get a huge surprise when she sees me and the lads get up on the stage. I'm also going to try call Ed Sheeran and see if Imagine Dragons can come. At the moment they're doing a tour of London so hopefully they can make it since they're one of Caitlin's favourite bands! I've heard she also likes the band A Day to Remember, but they're in America so that's kind of hard.... Oh well I just hope she likes it all! I also hope that Caitlin dances how she did the other night at the club, 'cause that was so freaking hot! I'd give up anything to see her move like that again!

"Do you wanna drink?" Louis asks me.

"Nahh I'm fine."

Louis rushes off to the kitchen as I sit down on a stool in front of the bench. "I've been so thirsty today and I don't know why."

"Probably from last night. You did drink a lot you know." I say looking up at him with a smirk.

"Did I??" He asks, genuinely shocked.

"Yea you did. Were you missing Eleanor?"

"Uhh... No I don't think so. I think I was just trying to have a really good time because it worked. All I remember is feeling happy."

"Well that's good mate."

"Anyway! Why did you come over here?"

"Ok I wanted you to help me plan Caitlin's party next Saturday. Where going to need the boys help too. But I just thought since you're the only one that knows her yet, that you could help me now."