Chapter 6

~CAITLIN'S POV~

I walked through the door into the kitchen. I took off my shoes and walked over to the fridge to grab a drink.

"So what was that all about huh?" I looked up to find my dad standing in front of me, with an accusing look on his face.

"What was what for?" I question back.

"What I happened to walk in on. Or I guess, walk out on."

"U...Uhhh yea?"

"It looked like things were getting... Hot and heavy."

I looked at him, gaping. "Dad!? What the hell?"

"What? It's not my fault that you guys were doing that right outside the front door!"

"Yea well dad if you didn't know, there's something called privacy!" I put my empty glass on the bench and walk away.

"Hey! It was only the first date anyway!" I turn and look at him, a scowl plastered on my face. I walk up the stairs towards by bedroom and fall down on my bed. I replay the whole night in my head, smiling. Then realise, I have to call dani! I roll over and pull my phone out of my pocket and click on the contact 'Dani'. After three rings she picks up.

"Dani!" I yell into the phone.

"Wow. What's up? You sound really happy."

"Because I'm never happy? Anyway, I WENT IN A DATE WITH HARRY!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You did what!!?"

"He asked me today when I got home from school!"

"Oh my god you lucky bitch! Where did you go? What happened? Tell me all about it and don't miss out any details!"

"We went to the cinema and watched City of Bones a-"

"You watched it without me!?" She whined, interrupting me.

"I'm sorry I was going to invite you but it was our first date and I couldn't ruin it! But hey we can watch it next time it's on together?"

"Hmmm I'll let you off the hook this time. But this time only!"

"Ok." We talked for a little while longer and I told her about everything, including the kiss outside my door. We both hung up at 11:00. I heard a knock at my door and mum walked in.

"Hey honey how did it go?"

"It was really good!"

"Your father told me about what happened at the front door." She said smiling at me.

"Yea...."

"So I'm guessing you guys really like each other then."

"Well he said he really likes me and I most definitely like him!" I say smiling while playing with my quilt cover.

"Ok well he better not hurt you otherwise I'm going to kill him." She said coming over to give me a hug. I laugh and hug her back.

"Goodnight, have a good sleep."

"Oh I will!" I say, getting up to put my pj's on.

"Maybe Anne and I were right." She adds before leaving with a smirk on her face. I stare up at the ceiling and smile. I couldn't stop thinking about the date. How Harry kissed me and what he said at my door. It was the sweetest most cutest thing I had ever heard! And it came from Harry, Harry Styles said I was the most beautiful girl! I changed into my pj's and hopped under the covers. I couldn't help but smile, remembering everything that had happened within the last three days. It was like I was living in a dream.