Chapter 16

~CAITLIN'S POV~

I unlock the front door and we all pile in, quickly shutting the door in hope to not let the cold air in. I take off my shoes and leave them next to stools in front of the kitchen bench, where mum hates me putting them. Oh well.

"Caitlin, that is not where your shoes belong." I jump as I hear a voice from the kitchen. I look up to see mum making dinner.

"God mum, you scared me." I say, catching my breath. For some reason I get scared at everything, even if I know it's going to happen.

"Good. Now pick your shoes up."

"Yep. What's for dinner?" I ask.

"Stir Fry. Are you guys going to stay for dinner?" She asks, gesturing to Louis, Dani and Harry.

"Yea, that would be good. Thanks Railene." Dani says, replying for the boys. I pick up my shoes and walk towards the stairs.

"Hey Caitie, we're gonna pick a movie to watch." Danielle calls out.

"Ok." I call back. I walk up the stairs and plonk my boots down on the ground in my cupboard. After quickly combing down the tiny, frizzy hairs sticking up on my head, I walk back downstairs. I walk into the lounge room to find Dani (looking a little scared) cuddled up on on couch with Louis, and Harry and Luke sitting on another couch.

"Hey." Luke says to me.

"Hey. Where were you this morning?" I ask him.

"Mum, dad and I went to the coffee shop down the road. I heard you guys got mobbed by fans ay?" He says with a smirk.

"Yea, it was pretty fun actually. Got my adrenaline rushing." I say with a smile. I fall down on the other couch and lay my legs out. I kind of wish that Harry would come over here. I turn my head to ask him to come over here, when he starts talking.

"Wow, that was weird." Harry says chuckling.

"What?" I say, also chuckling, a little confused.

"I was just about to ask you something and you looked at me. What'd you like read my mind or something?"

I laugh and say: "what were you going to ask me?"

"Ummm.... Oh yea, the toilet is just down the hall right?"

"Yep." I say, popping the 'p'. He gets up and walks down the hallway.

"Oh yea guys, what are we watching?" I ask.

"Sinister." Louis says

"Oh that's that new scary movie isn't it?" I ask him.

"Sure is."

I start laughing because Dani absolutely hates scary movies. "How did you get Danielle to agree to this?" I ask.

"He bribed me!" Dani chimes in.

"Well..." Louis says, then looks at me. "I said I'd buy her 2 blocks of chocolate."

"Ahhhhh." I say understanding now. "You'd really do this for chocolate?" I ask, shocked.

Dani gives me a 'I didn't want to agree to this.... But...' look. "I just want to make everyone happy since the vote for the movie was three, well because you love scary movies, four to one." She says in a matter of fact tone.

"Wow, I'm actually really surprised. I'm proud of you Danielle Jane Kellar." I say. She then gives me a big smile, before quickly pushing herself into Louis and cuddling herself in the blanket as the movie starts. I turn to the television and Luke turns the lights off. I smile as I see Dani getting more frightened. God she makes me laugh.

The movie starts with four people hanging from a tree. I then remembered watching the trailer for this, and the scary white face with black surrounding the eyes. I all of a sudden got a bit scared. The thing about me is, I love to watch scary movies, but they actually scare me quite a lot.

I sit up to grab a blanket from the end of the couch, when I see someone standing in the dark down the hallway.

I scream loudly and jump. This makes Danielle scream as well. I pull the blanket up to my chest i yell: "what the fuck!" I hear laughter surround me and the figure in the deck bends over and starts laughing. Realisation hits me in the face, it was Harry you idiot!

"Harry!" I half whine half yell. "Why the hell did you do that! You scared the absolute crap out of me if you didn't notice!" I say, kind of angry.

He walks over to me, still laughing. "I... I'm sorry. I didn't know you'd get so scared." He says with a big smile on his face, still laughing.

"I told you I get really scared!" He reaches the couch and I whack him with the pillow that was on the couch.

"I'm sorry babe, I'm sorry." He says still smiling. I give him devil eyes as he walks over to the couch where Luke is sitting, him still laughing at me.

"Hey! You have to come sit with me now that you scared me!" I say frowning at him.

"I am, I was just getting another pillow." He says, still with the smirk on his face.

"Good." I say with a smile. I sit up as he sits behind me. He pulls me back down and kisses the top of my head as I rest it on his chest. He wraps his arms around me and I find myself smiling widely. I turn my head back and lean up. I kiss him on the lips and feel him smile. I reach my hand up and play with his hair as the kiss lingers.

"Guys seriously! Time to watch the movie." Luke calls out.

I pull out of the kiss and turn to Luke. "Aww riding solo buddy." I say giving him a cheeky smile and moving my eyes to the empty space next to him.

He gives me a death stare. "Shut up. Just watch the movie."

"Rewind it so we can see it properly from the start. I have no idea what's going on." Danielle says.

"You never know what's going on Dani." Luke says amused.

"Ha Ha." Dani says, giving Luke a glare.

.

.

.

.

.

The movie was almost finished, and I actually found it pretty good. It was quite scary, but I like it when things get me really scared.

Now it was just zooming in on the little girl and the man walking into the video, when all of a sudden the scary man's face popped up, along with a loud eerie noise.

I hear a scream come from Danielle as I jump and feel Harry's arms around me tighten. He kisses me on the cheek and chuckles lightly. I lean into his chest as I watch the credits role. I turn my head to see Danielle digging her head into a pillow, as Louis smiles, sitting next to her with his arm around her. I laugh to myself and snuggle into Harry more, wrapping my arms around him.

He breathes out and starts brushing the hair out of my face, combing his fingers through it.

"I am never going to sleep again!" Danielle shouts as I start laughing at her. "It's not funny! Caitlin, I am sleeping here tonight in your bed with all your pillows and Teddy's." She says giving me a frown.

"Haha ok. Are you guys going to stay the night? " I ask the boys.

"Well if I stayed, I don't know where I'd sleep since Dani's sleeping in your bed." Harry says smirking at me.

"We can just push her out." I say also smirking.

"Hey! You guys can sleep somewhere else!" She says.

"It's my bed." I say laughing.

"And??" She replies giving me a 'so? That doesn't mean anything' look.

"Dinners ready guys!" I hear my mum call out.

"Yum I'm starving!" I say getting up.

THERE IT IS! IM SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SO GAY AND THAT ITS SHORT, IT'S A FILL IN CHAPTER, ALONG WITH THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS. THANKS FOR READING THOUGH AND PLEASE VOTE OR COMMENT!! PLEEASSE :D JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK OF IT AS MY FIRST BOOK! THANKS XX