Chapter 12

~CAITLIN'S POV~

Throughout the whole day I could not stop thinking about tonight, or tomorrow night! It was going to be so fun! I sat in English scribbling on a piece of paper, not really knowing what I was drawing until Dani leant over.
"Can't stop thinking of him can you?" She said with a smirk on her face. I look at her confused then down at my paper. I had written 'Harry Styles' and little love hearts about a million times. I gasp and Dani laughs, I can't help but laugh a little too. At that my English teacher, Mrs Eykyn, looked up with an angry expression.
"Is something wrong girls? Do you need to be sent out of the class." I had hardly ever seen her this angry, she was a generally nice person. She was Luke's teacher when we lived here and she always used to come over or we'd have interviews with her because of Luke and I had loved her, as I still do. She is a great teacher, especially in English.
"Umm no. Sorry Mrs Eykyn."
"Now no talking. We all need to start concentrating as we have exams coming up. The benefits of being year 12's." She said smiling. The whole class groaned.
"Miss I thought they were next term!" John Simpson called out. He was one of the guys on the soccer team. Yes I know, I call it soccer not football. But I've lived in Australia for 13 years of my life and was used to actual football, and actual soccer.
"They are but we need to get you fully prepared. Now turn to page 53..." Just then I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I quickly pulled it out, hiding it away from Mrs Eykyn. It was a text from Harry, of course. I open the massage up and it reads:

'Hey beautiful :) can't wait for tonight! Am I still picking u up at 7? xx'

I can't help but smile at the message.

'Yep 7:00 :) see u then sexy! ;) xx'

'You're still at school right?'

'Yea why?'

'Naughty girl texting in class! Shame on u! ;) and call me when u get home I have something to tell u :D'

'O..k? Why can't u just tell me now :D'

'Because it's a surprise! Now stop texting me and pay attention to class! xx'

'Ok sorry boss xx'

'Stop atexting! And don't call me boss again I feel like I own u or something xx'

I giggle at the last message and put my phone away, obeying his orders. I look up and see out of the corner of my eye that Dani was looking at me with a confused look that she seemed to always wear. 'Harry' I mouthed to her. She nodded to show that she understood. The bell rang and we all got up and left the classroom. I put my books into my bag, since we had homework (Uggh), and walked out with Dani by my side.
"So you can't come over today?
"Nahh sorry Dani, me and Harry are going on a date!" I say excitedly.
"That's right. Where are you going?" She says as we walk through the big double doors.
"The ice rink! B-"
She cut me off, smirking as she said: "I thought you couldn't skate?"
A smile finds it's way to my mouth. "Yea I well neither can you since there was no ice rink in Karratha! And he said he was going to teach me." (Karratha is the town where we lived in Australia)
"Naww cute! I bet you its going to turn out very fun."
"Well I wouldn't want it to be bad." Just as we were getting in my car I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to find a worried Tyler. "Are you ok Tyler?" I asked concerned.
"Yea. I was just wondering, since your like a maths genius, if you could help me out with maths because I have to do the test on Monday."
"Yea sure! What day suits you?"
"Umm what about tonight? Or if your busy we could tomorrow?" Oh shit I forgot to hand out the invitations!
"Shit!" He looks at me confused and I realised I spoke out loud. "Oh my parties tomorrow and I forgot to hand out the invitations!" I looked over through the car door and see the invitations in the holder. I quickly grab them and turn back to Tyler.
"Here's yours. The party is tomorrow." I say smiling as I hand him his invitation.
"Do you want me to give them out to some people?"
"Oh yes that would help a lot! Thank you." I say smiling. I turn to the car and say to Dani: "we need to hand out the invitations. Quick! She jumps out the car and we all run around the school trying to catch people before they leave.