Chapter 22

~HARRY'S POV~

"We look like idiots." I look in the mirror at Louis and I's horrible disguises. We are both wearing long trench coats, a jumper, baggy pants, sunglasses and beanies that hide our hair.

"I'd rather look like an idiot than be recognised."

"Didn't Caitlin say not to dress like a pedo." Louis says, exaggerating on 'not'.

"She also said not to come tonight." I reply, smirking at Louis, who sighs as he puts his shoes on. "Ok come on." I say hurriedly.

"I really hope this works." He says as we walk out the door, saying goodbye to my mum and Robin. We get in Louis' car and he backs out of the driveway.

.

.

.

.

~DANIELLE'S POV~

"Oh my god I'm so excited!" I hear Caitlin squeal from the bathroom. I walk up beside her and reach for the mascara next to her. "You don't look it." She says, slightly frowning at me.

"No I am. Kinda."

"I wish the boys could come." She says sighing heavily.

"I don't. Then Lou would see me fail." I say, hearing Caitlin laugh.

"Fail? Dani seriously. We've been over the routine like 50 times." She replies.

"Yea, but even you know that I still suck no matter how many times we go over it." I say chuckling.

"Yea that's true." Caitlin says, making us both laugh. "Nah you're not even that bad Dani. Have faith in yourself!" She says, flashing a bright smile at me.

"Have faith in me." I sing from the song Have Faith In Me by A Day To Remember. Me and Caitie both love that song. We both laugh again, finishing up on our makeup and heading out of the room.

.

.

.

.

"Woo go Tigers!" We yell as the soccer team walks past us after the first half. I walk over to the grand stand and sit down, taking a drink of my water bottle.

"See, did you see me out here? I stuffed up like 10 times." I sigh.

"It wasn't that bad don't worry, I messed up as well." Caitie says chuckling.

"No one messed up as much as me." I retort.

"Relax, it's our first game." She comforts, bumping my shoulder with hers.

"Come with me to fill my water bottle up." I say standing up. We walk over to the school and down the outside hallway till we reach the fountain. I twist the lid off and turn the tap on, placing my bottle underneath the rushing water. Caitlin walks over to the other side ands drinks out of the second tap.

"They better win. If we all put our effort in, and they lose, it will just be all for nothing." Caitlin states sarcastically and I laugh.

"We-" I am interrupted when I look up at Caitlin and see someone standing behind her, unable to see their covered face. I scream at the surprise, making Caitlin jump and scream as well. The man taps her on the shoulder and she screams again, much louder this time. My eyes widen in shock as the mysterious man wraps their arms around Caitlin. She keeps screaming loudly as I grab for her. "Let go of her!" I yell. He quickly moves backwards, pulling her with him. I pounce for him and kick him hard in the leg. They cower and release Caitlin, and she quickly runs from his grip with a worried expression on her face.