Chapter 5

~CAITLIN'S POV~

"No. I don't believe you. Mm mm," Danielle shakes her head no, raising an eyebrow at me, "Do you think I'm an idiot?"

So I just explained to her that Harry was the boy, I haven't told her anything else as of yet because I knew this would happen I knew she wouldn't believe me. If the roles were reversed I'd be the exact same.

"No, I'm not" I said playing with my bag handle.

"Ok Caitlin, cut the crap. What reeaally happened??"

"That's what really happened! I know you don't believe me and I wouldn't believe me if I was you but I'm serious. Completely and utterly serious!"

She looked at me with hesitant eyes. "Errr... Uhhh... I know when you're lying and it doesn't seem like you are right now. But.... It's so surreal! This is the kind of thing that happens in movies not in real life!"

I look at the table and smile, "I know"

I feel her look at me and I blush. "Let me see his number."

"What?" I look at her.

"Let me see his number. I'm gonna sling him a text and ask him to send a photo of him."

"Are you out of your mind?"

"What?" She looks at me confused and then shows a big smile. "Ohhh righteo. You don't want to mess things up between you and...... this mysterious guy, I see. Don't worry I'll say it's your friend! Goddd I'm not that mean!" She puts her hand ready for me to give her my phone. I'm hesitant at first but then plop the iPhone down on her outstretched hand. She quickly unlocks it and finds the contact 'Harry Styles <3' "There's a love heart next to his name?" She looks up at me, amused. I look over, confused. Then see that there is in fact a love heart next to his name.

"U...uhhhh. He put it in there while I was putting mine in his. He..." I find myself smiling foolishly.

"Haha whatever!" She clicks on him and writes in a message. When she finished she showed me, "Is that ok, princess?" I gave her a scowl, before looking at the message. It read:

'Hey, Caitlin told me that Harry Styles gave her his number. If it is really you (which I highly doubt) then I'd appreciate if you'd send me a pic to prove. Thanks would be greeaat!'

"Uhh I guess..." I said. She pressed the send button and I regretted it immediately. Within 1 minute he had seen it. Oh my god!

"Woowww that was quick" she said winking, "This guy must really like you."

Then the most weirdest thing happened..... He replied.

There was a photo of him smiling in a room with white walls and pictures of his family. The caption was 'Hi Caitlin's friend. Maybe you should start believing Caitlin, she deserves it back. Thanks that would be greeaat! P.S tell her to txt me ;)'

We both looked at the message in astonishment. Danielle's eyes huge and her mouth gaping.

I gulped not thinking he would reply at all. Let alone in a couple of minutes! Seeing that Dani was still absolutely shocked, I smirked at her and placed my hand on her shoulder. "You see, you should always believe a best friend. No matter how ridiculous it may sound. People say a friends trust is the best."

She looked up at me, still gaping. "That's... Your...." She pointed to the phone. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" She yelled, actually, screamed her lungs out. It was so loud I had to block my ears. I looked around to find the entire student body within a 100m range, staring at us.