-14-

Bucky's POV:

Tony had insisted that we have a party to celebrate Y/n and my return, so now I was standing in front of my mirror, getting ready for a party that I didn't even want to attend.

I was looking at myself in the mirror and trying to re-arrange the fabric of my black shirt so that It didn't bunch up on my metal arm. 

I hated this stupid arm. Tony loved to play around with it and change everything up so that it always felt different. People stared at it. They avoided it. Even Steve always chose to sit on my right-hand side, people liked to put space between it and themselves and I was so fucking sick of it.

I sighed and put on some gloves before walking downstairs to the party.

The room was packed full of people. I don't know why Tony even bothered saying that the party was for us because we all knew that he just wanted an excuse to show the compound off to his rich friends.

"Hey Buck!" Said Steve from behind my right shoulder. "How was the mission?"

"I told you earlier." I replied, walking straight to the bar and grabbing some whiskey.

"No, I mean off the record Punk" he chuckled. "What happened?"

"Honestly, not much! What happened here? I'm sure that was much more interesting."

"Peter fell asleep on the ceiling, " He stopped briefly to take a sip of his drink, "twice."

"How?"

"Nobody knows, the second time he fell off and landed on Tony's head. Tony got concussion and kept getting everyone's names mixed up so now Clint almost permanently calls him David." he babbled.

"Yeah, mhm" I mumbled, watching  Y/n across the room. She was dancing with a couple of guys, grinding up against them while Nat and Wanda cheered her on. She was irritating and bitchy but I had to admit, she looked good in her little red dress.

--------------------------------

Y/n's POV:

The music was pounding around me and I was having a LOT of fun. 

I was wearing my favourite red dress, it was short and silky and hung off my curves in an amazing way.

"I THINK ITS TIME FOR MORE SHOTS!" yelled Nat. Wanda and I whooped and cheered in response as we followed her to the bar where I had seen James and Steve chatting earlier.

Tony and Sam walked up to us while we were still at the bar.

"Just grab a couple of bottles and some more glasses and meet us around the table for truth or dare, we're going to herd up the others." said Tony grabbing himself a glass as well.

"Ugh, Truth or dare? Are we in high school?" Asked Nat.

"Shut up, Its fun!" Tony bantered as we made our way up to the couches with a tray of drinks.

A couple of minutes later, the rest of the guys sat down. "No Bucky?" asked Wanda.

"I think he went off with some girl in a blue dress." Answered Steve.

Nat started the game. "Ok Clinton, Truth or Dare?"

"I'm not doing the first dare." he responded.

Sam coughed "wimp" and coughed again, "Sorry, there must be something in my throat"

"When was your first kiss?" asked Wanda.

"19. In collage. I was a late bloomer, I know" he laughed. "Ok, Thor."

"I will not shrink from a dare!" he announced proudly.

"DO A BELLY DANCE" Yelled Sam.

"What is a belly dance?" he asked. To which Sam proceeded to take off his shirt and show him. Thor quickly took off his own and tried to join in and everyone started to laugh.

"Tony, Your turn!" I said, half shouting.

"I'll do a dare."

"Show us your search history." I demanded.

"Not a chance." he replied.

"Then you gotta take three shots." I responded, he sighed and downed them, trying (and failing) to hide the fact that he was pulling a face.

"Alright Y/n, your go then."

"Truth. I've got nothing to hide, I'm an open book!" I stated.

"Ok, have you fucked anyone you've worked with?" 

Shit. Except that. I bit my lip in frustration and took a shot.

"Oooooh!" 

"Alright Miss "Open book"" Mocked Sam.

"Take another one, I wanted to know that!" Tony smirked, so I poured my self another one.

"Alright Cap, Truth or Dare." I said.

"Truth." he responded.

"Ugh. You guys are boring."

"What's the most illegal thing you've done?" asked Clint, although I don't think he was thinking much.

"Killed someone I guess?" Steve answered

Clint looked shocked. "WHEN?"

Steve looked around the room, quite confused and unsure. "On...missions?"

"OH MY GOD! REALLY? WOW!" Clint yelled

"I'll do a dare." Nat interjected.

"Alright...Make out with anyone here." Sam giggled, he had defiantly had a little too much as well.

Nat walked up to me, "We've done it before..." she suggested and leaned in to kiss me.

Haha.

Funny.

I knew that I was into guys but that kiss had me question for a minute.

Another hour later and everyone was completely hammered. Steve and I had switched clothes so I was drowning in his shirt and pants and he was wearing my (now very ripped) favorite dress like a skirt. 

Tony had attempted to do a strip tease, which (although very funny) turned into a bit of a catastrophe  and Thor hadn't stopped trying to perfect his belly dance.

Holding onto the walls for support, we all stumbled into bed.

(857 Words)