-57-

Y/n's POV:

We spent all of the next day working on Bucky's ability to keep his thoughts inside his head and he had made a lot of progress. It was impressive, especially considering it had only been 36 hours since our minds had connected and I had an idea for a way to test our ability to purposefully communicate.

I hadn't actually told Bucky what we were going to do, I had only told him to wear something for clubbing and to meet me in the foyer at 9 pm.

I walked over to the mirror where I checked out my outfit. It consisted of a silk, dark green, cowl-necked dress, some matching strappy heels, and a nice jacket to go over the top. My hair and makeup were fairly simple but also classy. I was ready.

As I walked into the foyer Bucky's voice entered my mind, *Fuck. You look amazing. I don't know if I want to fuck you or just hold you close and keep you safe for myself.*

That man has no filter.

I chuckled a little. "Still haven't figured out how to keep the thoughts inside your head?" I asked, looking down the stairs to see him at the bottom waiting for me.

"No, I meant to send that across. I said 'You' didn't I?"

His words darted through my head again, *You look amazing*. You, not She...
I felt my cheeks heating up and turning a bright shade of pink. I swear this man is going to kill me.

"I hate you." I muttered. 
I love you. I thought to myself.

"I hate you too," He smiled before his demeanor changed and he stiffened up a little, "Come down here, I got you something."

"You did?" I asked, a little bit confused but excited nonetheless, skipping down the stairs towards him in my heels. I don't think either of us had given the other anything before (excluding black eyes, milkshakes, and orgasms).

"I know it's stupid, I just saw it and thought you might like it." He was blushing a little too now which just made me smile harder.

He handed me a little white box jewelry box. It looked pretty fancy.

The box was made of a white leather and the company name was embossed in a silver print.

As I opened up the box, I saw a gorgeous pendant necklace, it was simple, delicate, and elegant but not so showy that it couldn't be worn with a normal outfit. I decided then and there that I never wanted to take it off.

"My mother had a brooch that she wore almost every day. Nobody wears brooches anymore so I got it turned into a necklace for you."

"For me?" I questioned, did he really mean that?

"Who else would I have had it made for?" He kissed me swiftly on the lips and grinned. "Do you want me to put it on for you?"

"Yes, please." I answered quickly, feeling the difference between his warm soft hand and his cool metal one as he moved my hair to the side and gently attached it around my neck. It was perfect. "Thank you. I really love it." I told him, looking down at the collection of colored gems set into the polished metal.

When I looked back up, I saw that Buck's eyes hadn't left my face and he pulled me in for a kiss.

It was everything that most of our other kisses hadn't been. It was incredibly passionate as if we were both trying to say all our emotions with the way we moved our lips and tongues.

His hands glided over my back and mine raked through his hair as our breaths became shorter and faster. More heated and maybe a little bit sloppy. 

I felt every part of him as our bodies drew closer and closer together, as though they were magnets. His hands started to move further over my body until he had claimed everything he could reach with his touch.

*Fuck. She's perfect.* His thoughts broke through to my head, the mental barrier I had been teaching him to control completely shattering after just a minute of us being close.

I heard his breaths start to get even closer and I felt a certain something begin to poke through his trousers.

"God." He breathed out. "I think I need you right now."

And with that, my lips crashed even harder into his...

(718 Words)

A/n:

I think i'll leave it there for today... 😈

I actually just wanted to say thank you for 50k reads, I've never had a story with that many reads before and I really hope you're enjoying reading it just as much as I'm enjoying writing it.

love ya <3