*IMPORTANT A/N*

Hello my lovelies, I'm writing this because I have a few announcements. First of all, I haven't abandoned The Boy Next Door, it's just that I literally have no clue where the story is going and I'm not just going to write a plot that makes no sense. Second of all, the reason I haven't updated May I Have This Dance, is because I have no clue if you guys like it or not because I've gotten no feedback, so if you'd like it to be continued, please let me know or else I will be taking it down. Third of all, I'm editing this story little by little. So far, I've edited the first 10 chapters and I would recommend rereading it because now it actually makes sense and it doesn't sound like a 10 year old wrote it. Fourth of all, once my school let's out for summer, I'm going to be publishing, you guessed it, another Murphamy fanfic because there are so few out there and I'm trash, so whatever and finally, I really want to know what you guys think of this story. I know it's long but I don't want to make separate books, so yeah. Please please leave feedback so I know what you guys think. Please follow me here on Wattapad and Instagram: @bellamy.murphy and I hope you guys are all doing well.

Thank you for reading (I highly suggest you reread it because it actually makes sense now.) 

Love you lots!Xx