Eleven

They had sex on Mondays and Thursdays, Jimin didn't think about it much anymore. At least if they did Jjille wouldn't run to her sister and say they weren't. The last several months it had been an item on his mental list, and it seemed to work for them both. Monday: Sex with Jji. Check.

It wasn't as if he didn't enjoy being with her. He could have sex, even orgasm, but afterward wish that he'd not done it. Jimin just preferred sex when he chose to do it with someone he was in love with completely. He'd had so few choices when it came to his partners that when it was up to him there were strict criteria.

Jimin laid on Jjille's bed on his back, staring up at the blank ceiling his wrist resting against his forehead. She'd been in the shower when he arrived and it had been a long day. More than anything he'd just wanted to go home and have dinner with Tae but it was Thursday. Check.

Jimin waited laying in the soft covers that smelled like her, and faintly like Hobi which amused him. Despite Irene's admonishment that they not spend so much time together, her masochistic tendencies had grown not diminished. He knew his hyung visited with regularity.

"Oppa?" She was standing by the door to the bathroom when he rolled toward her voice.

Her petite body was wrapped in a pale green silk robe, her face drawn with concern. She leaned against the door frame pretending to be relaxed but there was tension in her muscles. She didn't approach the bed or even look like she wanted to join him on it.

"I don't want to have sex tonight." Jjille said the words in a way that they came out low and hesitant which made him sit up with concern.

"Come here pumpkin, what's wrong?" Jimin opened his arms, worried she might be in pain or sick, she suddenly looked so miserable.

She made her way toward him, and finally knelt on the bed close enough that he could tug her the rest of the way to his body. His hands wrapped around her narrow waist brushing her tummy; he sighed wondering if she'd started her period. Normally she'd just tell him, she was acting very oddly. He thought he was familiar with her cycle but he might have miscalculated.

"That's fine, but can you tell me why?" Jimin thought back to Monday and hadn't noticed anything different when they'd been together.

"You're going to be mad." His blood chilled, he turned her chin upward toward him where she was fighting to look across the room. Jjille's dark eyes were moody like they went before she became sullen and upset.

"Are you pregnant?"

Jimin didn't think he was breathing, the thought of her having a baby was terrifying, sending him toward panic. Just trying to determine the father was drama and something that put them all at risk. How could they all have been so stupid?

"No. I'm not due to start my period for a few days. I take my birth control very consistently." Somehow Jimin didn't think she looked relieved but he couldn't imagine what else she thought would make him upset, not wanting to have sex was actually great news to him.

"Just say it you're giving me anxiety." His fingers beneath her chin held her still and she frowned.

"I don't want to have sex with you at all anymore." She twisted her head away and scooted backward until there was space between them on the bed. The covers had wrinkled and she looked down tracing the bump, gone silent again.

Jimin was confused, they only had sex at all because she complained to her sister that they didn't. Four months ago she was practically begging and very nearly crossing his line of consent to have her way. Was this a game, her inner masochist way of pushing him to take her into the dungeon instead of her bed tonight?