Fifty Nine

"Satellite" by Khalid

~

~

~

~

~

~

"Broken dreams, I'm writing poems of our memories, wish I could hold you through computer screens, but all the static keeps us in between"

"I watch you drift away into the dark, sometimes I sit and wonder where you are, sending me signals to my hollow heart"

"Walking on a line, a line that leads me straight, straight, straight to you"

~

~

~

~

~

~

Hello.
This is Bighit Music.

BTS Members, Jin, J-Hope, Jimin, and V were arrested early this morning by Seoul police as most news outlets are reporting. We want to assure fans that they are not guilty of any of the crimes they may read about and Hybe is working diligently to unravel the truth and return them to their families and clear their names.

We would appreciate privacy during this time and for uninvolved parties to avoid speculation of any kind. We will prosecute or initiate legal proceedings to the full extent of the law against anyone who prints or spreads groundless, libelous, or unsubstantiated information about our artists. We will consider these personal attacks directed toward ill-intentioned criticism and therefore harmful to our artists and respond accordingly.

At this time we have no further comment.

Thank you.

Bighit Music

~

Jimin laid his forehead against his hands on the table and sighed, he was beginning to lose his patience. It had been hours and these police officers were acting like the four of them and their security guards were the criminals and not Eunwoo who'd attempted to murder three people. They'd completely brushed over the fact that the very person everyone in the country was looking for had been found. In fact she and the psychotic cousins were being treated like victims.

Upon arriving at the apartment and dispersing the substantial crowd the police had promptly arrested six of them. Not a single officer had wanted to listen to the fact that they'd discovered a wanted suspect. They'd seen the unconscious Mitch and Carter and the wildly panicked Eunwoo and 4/6 of the remainder of BTS and their guards had been cuffed and dragged from the building. That must have been a beautiful sight for paparazzi, white hot flashes of their bulbs catching the ultimate scandal from every angle hundreds of times.

The worst part wasn't the cuffs biting into his wrists as he was tugged along by smug officers. It was the horror on fans faces that probably thought the four of them had done something terrible. He felt deeply in his gut that he'd let down Army and so many of them were probably at home worried.

For the last hour a Hybe lawyer had sat by his side not even concealing his immense irritation. When Jimin had arrived initially he'd refused all questions except identifying himself. He knew better than to run his mouth, even if he was innocent, and this time none of them were squeaky clean. The reality was they'd committed several crimes, and he'd been present when Tae had committed a serious felony.