Three

"Just come with me baby." Jimin tugged Tae into his lap, nuzzling his nose against his boyfriend's soft cheek.

He was hung over, putting on a fake smile for Tae's benefit but if he dug even slightly below the surface it would all collapse. Tae pushed against his shoulders trying to find purchase to stand but when Jimin teased his lips against his, Tae sighed.

"I'm angry at you." Tae's pout cut into him.

Jimin pecked the words off his lips and frowned. He didn't want to downplay the situation, he'd monstrously fucked up, but he also couldn't get through lunch with Eunwoo and Taemin without his boyfriend by his side.

He also knew he had to give him the additional bad news of the apartment being off the market. He'd signed the paperwork this morning before he'd bought the Gucci shirt Tae had been waffling on getting himself. He'd had it wrapped before he'd shown up with it, prepared to grovel at Jin's door.

"You should be mad baby boy, I ignored all your cues because I was upset at Irene. If you didn't forgive me I'd understand but I really want you to forgive me." Jimin kissed Tae again, the taste of his lips addictive in a way he'd never experienced with anyone before.

"Can I open the present? Can I keep it even if I kick you out unforgiven?" Tae dragged his impossibly long fingers into Jimin's hair and he felt on fire. How could he have let Irene of all people to come between them?

"I have to tell you something before you open it. I don't want you to forgive me until you know everything." He tightened his arms around Tae's narrow waist knowing he was about to explode.

"Jin told me about the apartment. I was pissed but whatever, I'll buy it from you when her sister moves out. I love you. I want to live with you and I don't want to argue over anyone." Tae tugged his hair hard, the sharp pain warming Jimin's belly.

"You mean it?" Jimin felt lightness in his body for the first time since he'd gotten home the previous day.

"Which part?" Tae teased letting his fingers drag down to Jimin's neck.

"The important part, where you said you love me."

Tae nodded, a serious look crossing his handsome face. Jimin brushed a finger across his bottom lip and smiled, he'd never felt so lucky.

"Do you still have marks?" Jimin turned him, tugging the t shirt up his back even as Tae protested.

"I'm fine!" Tae tried to stand again but with the shirt out of his way Jimin grit his teeth. At least ten welts crossed his back, the edges of several going into a purple bruises.

"Fuck. Baby, I'm so sorry." He kissed against one red mark gently, Tae hissed but by the third brush of his lips, he'd moaned.

"Let's skip lunch, I'll take you home and kiss every inch of the marks I made." Jimin's voice had lowered, guilt but also arousal edging into it.

"And give Irene another reason to be a bitch because you stood up her favorite boy? Forget it. You can doubly make it up to me tonight." Tae wiggled his shirt down and stood, Jimin could tell he was still sensitive about what had happened.

"Open your present." Jimin leaned back on the couch trying to distract himself, this horrible position he found himself in ruining his mood.

Tae picked up the box and untied the black silky bow, the sucking sound of the top box pulling off filled the room, then the rustling of the tissue paper. He knew he'd picked just right because Tae made excited noises lifting the creme colored shirt out. Jimin didn't understand the allure, the bright red hearts along the front made of some sort of shiny fabric, but Tae was already excitedly running to the mirror by the door to hold it up to his chest.