Chapter 22 - Want You to Stay

Even though he's in me so deep, I start to wonder if there could be even more...

I pat Tae's arm and he opens his eyes, looking surprised. I lick my lips at him and say, "Get up for a second, love." He pulls out and stands up, looking uncertain. I roll over and get on my hands and knees, then look back at him and smile.

"Oh my god," he moans, running both hands over my ass. He leans down to lick a stripe up me, which makes me scream and arch my back into his tongue. He fingers my clit, then experimentally shoves his thick tongue into me.

"Oh, shit, no, no, I'm going to come if you do that, Tae!" I warn him and he chuckles, then withdraws.

"Don't come yet, pretty girl, I want to go with you!" he says, and lightly smacks my ass with his flat palm. I jump at the contact. "Oh, was that OK?" he asks, suddenly worried.

"Yeah, just don't smack me hard, or I'll kick you in the nuts," I say, laughing.

"I think we need a word for if something is too much, Birdie," he says as he slides his length into me from behind.

"Ohmyfuckinggodyes!" I moan as he slams it home. He stops and I whimper.

"No, not that," he teases. "What should the word be?"

"How about 'enough' in English?" I ask him. "Would you remember that?"

"Yes," he says. "'Enough, enough, enough'," he practices, slowly pumping into me.

I look back and giggle, clenching around him as hard as I can. "OK, sweet man, enough talking," I say in Korean. "Make me scream, please!"

Tae very carefully pushes my upper back down until my face is pressed sideways against the mattress. He takes my elbows in his large hands and pins them against my waist, grasping firmly. Then, he begins to drill me hard and fast from behind, his dick threatening to poke through into my lungs, it's so deep. Taehyung roars with each stroke, and I am so lost in the sensation that I'm screaming continuously in time with his thrusts, "Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-fuck-ah-ah-AH-AH-AH-AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH-OOOHHH TAE-TAE-AH-TAEHYUNG!!" Taehyung gives me one final vicious thrust and we both come hard, jolting and jerking helplessly. Gradually we come down, panting. Tae sighs, loosens his grip on my arms and pulls out of me, and I roll over and lay back with my arms draped above my head. I smile up at him. He slicks back his sweaty hair, and gives me the open-mouth boxy smile, his chest heaving.

Tae flops down on the bed and throws his arm across my breasts. "Oh my god, my dick is still twitching, that was so good!" he says. "It wasn't the idea I've been thinking about all day, but it was really good! Did you like it, Noona?"

"Uh, yeah, holy shit. I feel like we just get better and better at this." I grin at him, still panting slightly, and he laughs. "But I should apologize, babe..."

He raises his eyebrows in surprise.

"I know you wanted to try the scarves, but, uh, we accidentally did my fantasy instead," I say, running my fingers through his wet bangs. "I didn't even have to tell you. You really are magical, you know that?"

Taehyung beams at me. "You are, too, Birdie. I thought that you might be kind of shy in bed, but you're a tigress!" I laugh and growl at him in tiny. "Ah, you're so cute!" he says, laughing and propping himself up on one elbow. His other hand traces patterns on my stomach and my breasts, setting off little firecrackers under my skin. I relax luxuriously into his touch, my hand reaching over to stroke his chest.

Tae's stomach rumbles, and I grin at him. "Damn. Why do we have to eat?" he asks me. "It's such a distraction from better things."

"Your wonderful brain (I run my hands through his hair) and your amazing body (I stroke the line between his pecs) need fuel!" I gaze over at him. "Plus, I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but you're adorable when you eat." I laugh lovingly.