Chapter 17 - Blissful Day

The sound of my phone alarm going off in the living room wakes me at ten, but Tae is still sleeping. I laugh and shake my head incredulously when I realize that he has morning wood. "Goodness," I whisper, addressing his penis directly. "You have incredible stamina." I untangle myself from his embrace and go to shut off the noise. I grab a couple of glasses of water, setting them down on the bedside tables, then use the bathroom, tsking at the swollen, sticky mess that is my vagina. "You haven't had a workout like that in... OK, well, never, actually," I say, and my toes curl involuntarily just from the memory.

Really, I should head back to my apartment for a shower and a change of clothes. Luthien probably still has kibble, but she will want some wet food, too. Is it a walk of shame if you feel no shame at all, I wonder?

But the rumpled bed and Taehyung's warm, naked body are so inviting that I can't resist climbing back in to snuggle him. I sweep my fingers very softly and slowly from his collarbone all the way down to the little patch of dark hair at the base of his erect penis. It jumps at the approach of my hand, and Tae smacks his lips and groans slightly, his eyes cracking open.

"Oh, Eunen Sae. You're here!" He wraps me in a bear hug and laughs in delight. "I thought maybe I dreamed it."

"Yes, I'm here, Tae," I respond, smiling. "I don't want to leave. You're so warm, and you smell so good."

He squeezes me tighter. "You smell good too. Never leave, OK?"

I drape my arm around his waist and give him a peck on his chest. His eyes are closed again, but as I lean in and begin to tease his small, hard nipple with my tongue he snarls and growls with pleasure. "Don't stop... jebal..." He cups the back of my head and presses me to him. I laugh, and draw spirals around his nipple with the tip of my tongue, then nibble it very carefully, making him gasp. I gently push him over onto his back and get up on my knees beside him. I can't help stopping to admire him in the morning light. He is just insanely, incredibly beautiful, even with his hair sticking up like a haystack and his face puffy from sleep.

I lick one thumb and rub his other nipple with it, eliciting a gentle moan, and then oh-so-slowly run both of my hands lightly down the front of his body toward his firm erection. I pivot onto him, swinging my leg so that I am straddling his thighs just above the knee, and begin to tease the sensitive skin all around his cock with my fingers and then my mouth. Tae's breathing quickens, and he groans quietly as I lick and nibble his inner thigh. His eyes pop open in surprise when I lean over and envelope his penis between my breasts; he gasps open-mouthed and tilts his head back at the unexpected sensation. "Ohmygod, so soft. Please, don't stop..." he moans, reaching down to stroke my hair. He gently pushes my breasts together tighter around his shaft, and pumps himself through my cleavage, groaning deeply with pleasure and thrusting faster and faster. I don't want him to come yet, so I pull his hands away, kissing each of his palms, then sit back up to reposition. Taehyung pushes his pillow up against the tall black quilted leather and metal headboard. He sits up against the pillow, his knees bent.

I nudge his legs open even wider, kneeling between them, and then gently lift his testicles to lick the delicate skin beneath them. His whole body bucks and his eyes fly open wide again as he grunts, "Oh, shit, Noona! Yes!! Feels so good..." I flick my tongue side to side a few times across his taint, then continue that motion up and over his sack, seeing him clench his eyes shut and press back into the headboard, his hands gripping the bedding in tight fists. His penis is actually spurting pre-ejaculate now, and I stop to watch, fascinated. He whispers "please, please, please, please," his hips thrusting slightly of their own accord. I finger his tip, gathering the precum, and then slide my hand around and down his cock to the base, using a gentle twisting motion to lubricate his entire shaft as he groans deeply. My hand slowly pumping him, I finally lean over and take as much of his cock into my mouth as I can.