Chapter 30 - Alone

For the first time in my life, I tune into the Dispatch live stream of BTS at Incheon Airport

For the first time in my life, I tune into the Dispatch live stream of BTS at Incheon Airport. It feels surreal to see Tae in the same Louis Vuitton outfit that he left the house in a couple of hours ago. I smile fondly when I see his toes sticking out of his sandals. 'My sweetie man would fly barefoot if he could,' I think. 'I'm still not sure about those pants, but love the shirt. He'll be really comfy on the flight, anyway. I wonder if I can just quietly move that shirt to my part of the closet when he gets back?' I chuckle evilly at the thought.

Taehyung is waving to the cameras, walking with his brothers and their bodyguards. I suddenly realize that I have extreme cognitive dissonance from seeing my boyfriend this way, and decide to turn off the computer and go take a bubble bath.

My phone pings from the edge of the tub.

Tae: 😘We're boarding. Love you!

I send him a pic of my knees and toes poking out of the bubbles.

I'm bathing. Love you, too! Have a great time!

A few minutes go by, so I set my phone down. As soon as I put my hands underwater, it pings. I laugh and dry my hand again.

🥵

🧜

Jin-hyung wants to know whose legs those are. Should I tell him?

Nah, message me his number and I'll send him pics, too.

BIRDIE!! 😱

I'M KIDDING, I'M KIDDING! 😂😘

He's not even your wrecker!

So you're saying I should send the pics to Namjoon-shi and Yoongi-shi, instead?

NO!!

I send him a photo of my mouth, laughing.

I love you so much, funny man. Have I ever told you that?

A few times, but you can tell me again.

I love you a ridiculous amount, Kim Taehyung-ah.❤️x♾️

I love you more.

That's mathematically impossible. 🤣🥰

I can, because I'm magic. You always tell me so.

Ooh, using my own words to defeat me! 🧙OK, OK, I surrender. But I still love you more!! 😍💞🥰

We're supposed to turn off our phones for takeoff. I love you the most! Bye! 😘

I chuckle and set the phone down again, then sigh. 'What the bleep am I supposed to do now? What did I do before I met that man?' I try to remember. 'Mostly moped around and listened to BTS songs, I think.' I laugh at the thought. 'I need to come up with a new hobby, stat!'