Chapter 8

POV: Siana Pérez

I kept thinking about what Vincenzo said I wanted to take the Colombo's down and I want revenge I was thinking about Fabio and Bianca I felt bad they didn't deserve that and I left them to deal with my mess I will always feel bad.

I got ready and put on black leggings and a hoodie they gave me more clothes that actually fit Gino was still sleeping I got him up making him get dressed I went downstairs no one in sight it was maids cleaning the windows I saw blood they were trying to get it off.

" mama is that blood?"

I turned his head away " no baby just some wine let's go get you breakfast okay"
————

Once that was done we walked to Matteo's office Nino was inside as well as Andre and Vincenzo Matteo looked up at me I looked down to his hands to see it bruised he put his hand underneath his desk hiding it.

Sophia came in she looked i don't know how you could say it " I'm sorry for yesterday I was rude and I should've been dumped that low life can I hang out with Gino I would like to have a relationship with him" She was apologizing wow.

" of course Gino if you want you can go be with her" he went over to her and grabbed her hand taking her out the room maybe we can start over.

Matteo kicked the chair out by him motioning me to sit by him no one especially was sitting behind his desk just him why did i have to sit by him I did as he said they started talking about what they should do and had a map out marking places it was my first time really seeing him like this like a don.

Hearing There plan was good but not good enough we're going to war some would die but the way there planning we would all it wouldn't work at all.

" I have an idea your trying to get rid of them for good right?" I asked capturing all the men attention in the room me being the only woman

" yeah what are you thinking?" Matteo asked

" who is the don as you guys call it in the Colombo mafia?"

" petro Colombo he's the don he's two years older than me yet he acts like a child"

" is he married?"

" yeah what's your point?" Matteo asked looking at me suspiciously

" let's start with his wife they came after me and my son there for that I want them all gone let's start with her what's the name?" They we're paying attention to me I had an idea and i wanted to put it into play.

" Daniela Colombo and how are going to get to her exactly Siana he doesn't let people get close to his wife?"

" Well Matteo it's a good thing I'm smart Is there any place she goes to like is she a regular let's start there what does she like how does she move for say you know a woman who acts stupid but is secretly smart and is playing games with you in her head or is she just a house wife that does everything her husband says and is scared of him"

" that's actually very smart Tesoro she's apart of crown point it's lady's club like a gentlemen club but just for women but this one In particular is for mafia wives I don't know what days she goes there but that isn't to hard to get" Matteo said he had his full attention on me

" well how do we feel about Siana Pérez being the new member of crown point?"

They all had smiles on their faces except for Matteo why doesn't he smile it's weird