Chapter 19

POV: Siana Pérez

everything was back in place one I'm never drinking again second me and Matteo is back to ourselves we didn't bring up what I saw down there that night but we knew i would never judge him for what he does I also thanked him for taking care of me during my little drunk and high moment.

Yes I remembered everything it was embarrassing I was grateful for Matteo killing the guy who was trying to get me even more drunk than I already was if i wasn't drunk I would've gladly killed him myself.

" Are you listening when are you going to let me meet your kid?"

" uh sorry I zoned out but soon it's a lot in the mafia world Daniela so keeping my kid out of public view is like the best thing for him" I told her trying to say that as nice as possible

" yeah I know i just want to see this adorable kid you talk about it's getting late it feels so good to be back at crown point especially without Abigail glad the bitch is gone"

" I think we all our she was just to much remember to call me or Josephine she has to do a check up on you"

" I know it was really fun with you girls even Rita was getting her grove on see you tomorrow what do you say golf and shopping?"

" it's a date" I got up kissed her cheek she left out the lounge I took my leave as well I drove here Nino and Matteo doesn't think it's a good idea for me to be driven around by any of the guards it was perfect for me because that means no more Tony who was still acting suspicious and I like driving.

I walked out of crown point ready to get in the the car I saw a black car out the side of my eye I let the car handle go and walked away I saw someone get out the car with their head down so i couldn't tell who it was I kept walking I knew my way around I use to sleep out here.

I was very far away now from crown point i walked into an abandon building I turned around to Abigail with a gun pointed at my face ..... talk about shocking.

" scared Siana?"

" no I'm shocked actually but you know don't you Gemma came to you"

" I told her you were smart to smart for your own good I never met someone like you you're just so special aren't you she didn't think you would find out I know it was you now who got me kicked out of crown point I'm going to kill you then get my place back wait till Daniela finds out it will be so funny she will be alone again just like it should've stayed but you came along"

I rolled my eyes yawning " you were supposed to be trying to kill me I wasn't even going to kill you at all I just needed you out of my hands to get closer to Daniela but say bye bye you will not be missed"

I slammed her on the ground kicking her gun away she was caught off guard we fought trying to get the gun she was stronger than I thought she pushed my head into the wall I saw blood dripping down I dunked just in time as a bullet went into the wall.

I took out my gun pointing it at her i didn't waste a moment the bullet, going right into her head she feel back blood splatter on the wall behind her I walked over to her i shot her every were just in case I pulled out my phone calling Matteo.

" what did you do now?"

" well i killed her not my fault I swear how do you know I did something"

" I'm on my way" he hung up not even answering my question am I always doing stuff like this shit I am oh well people should think before doing things.