Chapter 13

POV: Siana Pérez

It was getting close to Sunday today was Friday me and Matteo put in a lot of work for my plan to go off without a hitch Bianca was doing well now she wanted to stay but that can't happen and i didn't want to see Fabio or Luca i had more things to worry about then those idiots I only cared for Bianca.

No one knows Sophia is in Italy except Vincenzo and Carla  Sophia been trying to get back in my good graces but she knows what she has to do for now she won't see Gino.

" you're getting better at chess did you do what I said?"

I looked up from the board we were outside different setting than the sitting room Vincenzo helped me Tony and Clara with the dead body.

" yes and thank you for helping with that Clara is doing really good training this is her last day tomorrow she will be put in she can do this I don't doubt her at all check mate"

He looked down at the board surprised he tried to see we're he could move his pice now I was getting better maybe not closer to beating him but other people yes.

" Siana whatever you're doing around the house is working"

" what do you mean I'm not doing anything but working to take the Colombo's down which is harder then it seems especially because they got to Matteo's warehouse last night they think we're taking to long to get are revenge but that's what I want they don't know we will be at the ball tomorrow"

" I know it's actually good they might think there In control but they don't know what you two have up your sleeves and I mean the staff I noticed they really didn't respect you now it's like you're the boss along with Matteo"

" I noticed that to it's weird"

" No it's not I told you you're a leader and people are seeing that you and Matteo will take over Italy together i can feel it you will see"

I looked down to see he beat me Vincenzo smiled how was he so great at this one day I will beat him.

" great game but my son looks like he wants your attention now I'm going to get Gino" Vincenzo got up going back inside Matteo taking his seat

" that was a good game I never beaten him I gave up and moved on to something I'm actually interested in"

" like what besides your bird that is very possessive over you if you haven't noticed"

" everyone wants to be Possessive over me i just want one person to be time will come now let's go you have to pick your gun"

" my gun?"

" yes my father let me pick mine the first time I killed I feel your ready for yours and pick a blade or a knife that night of the shooting I could see your liking to knives come on"

—————

He took us to a weapon room the guns were amazing but they didn't feel right just not for me one got my attention the gun was black but it was a Q on it in dark green the way it felt in my hands was amazing Matteo walked over to me with a case.

" what is this?"

" it's a blade it goes with the gun I got this one but no one wanted it and it has the letter Q on it perfect for a queen I think it was waiting for you"

He opened the case and indeed it was pretty imagine the many lives I would take with both of these weapons I was changing and I knew it I wasn't the same woman that first came here and I loved it I'm better why go back when I could have so much power.