Chapter 12

POV: Matteo Rossi

I loved every minute of it seeing her in blood I got to the scene earlier but i had to help Naomi and my men was here to help the girl to the house along with her bothers only one went the other one wanted to stay saying he couldn't leave Siana he was a pussy that threw up multiple times i didn't want to wear this suit ever again he didn't even throw up on me and i feel that disgusted.

Seeing the man beg for his life calling her a queen  was everything and she took his life maybe she's more like me than i thought killing brings me happiness I have a killing spree every month I know sick but i enjoy watching people lose their pathetic little life's and I'm the one doing it I even feed there flesh to my bird don't worry it's fine I wouldn't harm them ever.

Sometimes I even attend the funerals standing in the back happy the family not even knowing I killed their beloved and I would do all over i have no shame the first time I killed brought me happiness like never before I try not to show that side i have a son now.

Looking at Siana as she walks back and forth the adrenaline left her now she was back to her senses we were at the house in the hospital wing yes I'm that rich keep up Gino was playing cards with the maid he couldn't see his mother like this she was still in her outfit bloody he knows she's here I told him give her a minute.

I didn't know Puker right next to me but his eyes never left Siana i could read people like a book something my father taught me when I was ten the older brother was sleeping the sister in surgery but Mr. Puker here had guilt in his eyes looking at Siana and I knew then he said something to her.

He kept looking at me from the side of his eyes I was ready to take it out with my bare hands won't be the first time i turned my head slowly to him my eyes holding nothing hasn't for a long time except when I'm with Gino and Siana i can't help it.

He turned away fast gulping  pussy I got up taking Siana hand leaving the hospital wing I knew something was up she would've slapped my hand away Nino was out cleaning up the bodies and doing work if Petro thinks I'm not going to retaliate he's a bigger idiot than i thought.

I took her to my room she was right in front of me but it's like she was in a different place.

" Am I a bad mother don't lie it's okay because I know I am but do you think so to?"

She asked tears fell out of her eyes blood still on her face she cries just not in front of me I wiped the tears be for it can go any farther.

" you're not a bad mother you're a exceptional you do anything for Gino and the fact that you we're by yourself for years and still did what you had to do with a child is just let's me know you're a good mom now who told you this Tesoro so i can kill them"

She shook her head no her hands shaking I noticed this her hands shaking it's a regular thing not because she's scared but like she's remembering stuff I know things happened in her life I just wish I knew what.

" I don't want to say I just want to take this off and see my son I'm so tired by the way the ring is in my bag"

I didn't give a fuck about the ring right now my main priority was her and will always be she was exhausted she was trying to fight it i brought her to the bathroom and set her on the counter taking off her heels that wasn't even blue anymore no problem I will get her thousands of heels and anything else she wanted.

I put her hair up in a bun I was going to move on to her dress but she gripped my arm pretty tightly I couldn't even move out of it.

" thank you i can do this on my own you can step out for now"