Chapter 11

POV: Siana Pérez

Last night was a lot we stayed up very late me and Matteo working the hardest it was like we we're one and shared our brains I could see some of the looks on their faces like a knowingly look at us last night I don't know why.

Naomi Was ready to go with the shipment I was in place with Daniela as she talked to me we were waiting for the instructor to come Abigail here as well Daniela ring was off in her bag we put our things in a different room because it's no cameras in the locker room so they have a room just for bags and that's were the cameras are.

" I'm so pissed she's here she just had Pilates yesterday she should't even be on the list"

Daniela said while shooting daggers into Abigail she turned around and blew her kiss if they can keep it up Daniela will for sure believe Abigail took it the instructor finally came in yay let the fun begin I tapped my smart watch letting Naomi know it's time.
——————

POV: Naomi Rossi

It was time my watch lit up green I only have one hour to get this done it might seem long but it wasn't at all.

Stepping out the truck a women came outside Siana told me her name is Olivia she held her hands out for the clip bored I would very much take her out right now but Siana said no she nodded her head for me to get started.

I started unloading the truck the boxes of wine in my hands I set it in the lounge I kept my head down as I got to work putting the wine up fast but nice come on Siana and just liked she planned a commotion would start the woman named Olivia left out the room to go check it out.

I left the lounge going to the front desk the women behind waved bye to me i walked behind the desk she looked at me confused i grab her I got the syringe out injecting it in her she wouldn't remember me I got to work fast not to fast we're I could mess up.

Siana and Matteo were a force together just like they said Abigail came out going straight for the bag room perfect next came Siana she winked at me as she moved come on let's not mess up I was looking at the cameras Siana got the ring as soon as that I stated altering, it and making it look like Abigail.

She went back to the room the woman starting to wake up and my job was done I got out fast driving away now let's get out of this cheap clothing.

———————

POV: Siana Pérez

The ring was secured I had it in my bag wrapped up because of the camera all the woman dressed now we were in the bag room Abigail still here pissed from her and Daniela's arguments I didn't even have to cause one it was so much hate between them they lit the fuse their Selfs.

Danielle was going through her bag let it begin

" what's wrong? you've been looking for something for some minutes"

I asked her even if I knew what she was looking for " I can't find my wedding ring I swear I put it in here"

" let me help you look come on" i pulled her as we began looking not finding it of course she went back to her bag she was pissed she looked up at Abigail.

" this is crossing the line now give me back my fucking ring!" Daniela screamed her fist clenched, her face red.

" I don't know what you're talking about but I'm done with your sorry ass I hope you never find that hideous to ring we all know it's fake"