Chapter 32

POV Siana Pérez

I looked at myself in the mirror staring at an entire different woman this wasn't the same Siana Pérez who was a teenager who would do anything to make her parents love her I wasn't that girl that craved for the tiniest bit of love that i should've gotten.

No I was the Siana Pérez a powerful businesswoman I am the owner of of crown point I am the owner of Pèrez jewels I was a different woman I would kill a person but it was all for my son something I would never regret I would kill over and over for my son I would die for him I've learned the importance of motherhood something my mother never did.

So this woman staring back at herself has a bright smile on my face I ran my hands down my red gown the color red was powerful to me my hair was lined up with curls out I was wearing my very own jewelry around my neck.

" wow... mama you look gorgeous" Gino said as he came to stand in front of me he had on a black suit that was custom made for him he looked just like me and Matteo.

" thank you mi hijo are you ready?" I asked him tonight was the night everyone was down stairs in the building I had rebuilt from the ground up and it was all mine with my money my everything.

" yes I am" he said confidently I grabbed his noise canceling headphones he still wasn't that good so i didn't want him to feel nervous I put it on him and grabbed his hand gently I left out my office and closed the door making my way through my building.

I looked at Gino as we were in the elevator i had a child like just looking I made him with Matteo of course but this was my baby my Gino I've made mistakes as a mother but he was not one.

I stepped off the elevator and came face to the double doors yes I wanted a party room in my building if we were going to be having events Clara was there once she saw me a tear slipped out.

" Gosh Siana you're... beautiful I've known you since the very beginning it's crazy but i don't regret a thing I've loved working for you" she told me proudly I opened my arms giving her a tight hug it's crazy because i had no savior i had to save myself but to a lot of people I was there joy I was there light there savior.

" Clara i don't regret anything about you not a single thing now don't make me get emotional and let's show them women can take a man's place any day"

" of course boss" I held my head high so did Gino Clara opened the doors I heard loud cheers every one was wearing black and i red I walked in with Gino the cheer's never stopping I looked around seeing my people clapping.

My family.

I walked towards the stage Clara took Gino hand as I went up Matteo passed me the microphone gosh this was my life now I kissed him gently on the lips before going to the center.

" First I would like to say thank you to everyone that has come and been helpful in this process so thank my business partners and my family but most importantly I thank myself because I put in the hard work I put blood sweat and tears to this I give and I give it was time I take something for myself this was something I always dreamed of so I say thank you to myself it's something I've made that I would like to show you it's dedicated to mothers I hope you like it" i said to everyone

Clare pulled back the cloak to reveal the jewelry that was in a glass case it was beautiful everyone gasped seeing it before the clapping came.

" you will be able to buy it tonight at the end" I told everyone once people started to ask if this was part of the gift bags.