Chapter 18

POV: Siana Pérez

I haven't had a night like this since my birthday this time I'm not getting pregnant definitely not ready for another child.

Rita was talking to the bartender enjoying herself Josephine dancing on tables she slapped guy's hand away every time they tried to touch her it was funny me and Daniela was on the dance floor going wild we had a little threesome going on right now the guy was not our type but we're having fun.

Daniela moved her hands down to my ass making the guy smile we laughed but not with him at him he looked like a fucking joke we moved in making it seem like we're going to kiss moving away before our lips can touch.

" oh come on I'm willing to do anything for you two sexy ladies to kiss mmm?"

Me and Daniela looked at him already knowing
" well since you asked a million" I told him

" A Million!" 

" I guess you don't want to see us other men will give up so much more than a million dollars we're in an elite club unless you're not elite at all"

" fine I will give you more than a million"

He pulled out his check book and wrote down ten million such a dumb ass he gave me the check I slid it in my chest I looked towards Daniela who was smiling she pulled my face to her kissing me very hard it was good actually never kissed a girl but if this is what it feels like I wouldn't be opposed to it.

Daniela moaned into my mouth gripping my ass harder the man came up behind us me and Daniela both moved his hands off of us I pulled away to Daniela eyes who held lust in she pecked my lips one more time before grabbing my hand as we escaped from the men looking like he was going to bust one right on the dance floor just from us kissing.

we moved towards the bar seeing Rita blushing Josephine came over pulling out loads of cash from her purse.

" wow men are horny fucks who would do anything just to get a touch"

" we got ten million dollars just from kissing each other" I told Josephine Rita face fell as she looked between me and Daniela I looked down at my phone seeing Nino calling I hung up not caring him and Matteo kept calling i didn't want to speak to them I was having fun.

" hey let's get drunk!" I yelled over the music

" oh my baby is breaking out of her shell but you don't drink" Daniela said

" well today I do come on please"

" fine bartender give us your hardest drink and keep them coming"
—————-

Holy fuck is this what drinking felt like i didn't like it I couldn't even stand up I was on the bathroom floor with Daniela who was smoking a joint I tried it I was high and drunk Josephine was sitting on the counter laughing yeah she was high to.

She lost her heels when we were having fun let's just say we will be walking out with a lot of money Rita was the only one sober she went to get help.

" oh— fuck I have to—-" I got up quickly falling on my way to the toilet I slid down my underwear peeing Daniela helped me not sit on the toilet I laughed at us we herd a click seeing Josephine taking pictures she fell off the counter laughing.

We all laughed I was horny Rita Kept me from Going with guys but i had a need in me and the more it wasn't getting filed the more I needed it.

Rita came in the bathroom with the same bartender she's been flirting with I think I'm not really thinking straight and things was a little blurry they helped us up taking us out the bathroom it was no one here just workers.