Chapter 10

My Girl Daniela  up top 🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝

POV: Siana Pérez

I kept my face as neutral as possible Gemma the girl that's been In love with him since they were kids Sophia still wasn't  looking at me Gemma was tapping her feet lightly still trying to figure out who I am.

" Well I'm waiting I never saw you in this house before speak" great now i have another one to deal with i just escaped from Sylvia now add her to the list.

" Siana Gino is my child"

" ohhh so this was who you we're talking about Soph she looks different than how you described her she looks like one of us I thought you said she's poor she surly doesn't look like it"

Sophia brought her here " if you excuse me i don't have time to deal with another delusional, woman of Matteo's let's go Gino"

I grabbed the his hand as we walked back inside Matteo doesn't need the ring or the watch I'm pretty sure Gemma has that locked down beside he probably has one like this anyways I was going to open our room door till I heard someone yell I turned back to see Matteo what did he want now.

" wait Siana!"

" go inside Gino okay" I opened the door for him he nodded his head as did what was said I closed the door not wanting him to hear this.

" what do you want?"

" How did it go did you two talk?"

" yes and she likes me now is that all"

" no I didn't Bring Gemma here I would never her father is trying to—-" I put my hand out stoping him

" i don't care why she's here we're not actually married you don't have to let me know anything you're only job is to keep me updated with the Mission we have going on anything else I don't give a shit so don't let her get in the way I'm doing this for my child so he doesn't have to live in fear everyday now goodnight"

I went inside the room closing the door not wanting to hear another thing I put the cases in the bedside drawer he doesn't need it  not from me anyway.

" how did It go Mama?"

I smiled at him as he set on the bed kicking his feet " it went really good and you want to know something she likes me one day I'm going to take you there so you can see how cool it is now do you want to help mommy get ready for bed I'm very tired"

" yes! Can I braid your hair to ?"

" of course come on to the bathroom we go" I picked him up rubbing his hair i love him very much this is all for him I just have to keep reminding myself that and to not make another mistake I'm getting to close with him.

———————

Waking up I needed to be reminded of why I came up with that plan I got on workout clothes i had on cream tight shorts and sports bra the same color Gino was with Naomi doing his daily check In with her.

I walked downstairs hearing voices I stopped wanting to be nosy i could hear Gemma, Matteo and another man voice that i didn't know a tap on the shoulder had me jumping back I hit Nino in the head.

" what are you doing princess? If you want to know he's having a Meeting with Gemma and her dad"

So that what this was " what's the meeting about?" I asked Nino still trying to listen in