Chapter 43 - Relief 🔞

[WARNING: smut scene ahead, read at your own risk]

Jimin was feeling horribly small. After last night’s failure, he had stupidly decided today was the day he wanted his brothers to know about his past. Which was revealing to be a bit of a mistake, considering how everyone was now looking at him with a serious look, six pairs of eyes that were seemingly judging him deeply.

In a way, he knew his brothers to the core and trusted them enough to know they wouldn’t judge him for what had happened to him in the past. However, the very self-conscious side of his personality was beginning to take over and was starting to hate the silence in the living room.

When Hoseok finally spoke, Jimin nearly flinched.

“Shit, dude, I wasn’t expecting that…” The man said, frowning as he leaned back on the couch.

“Can I ask why you decided to tell us now?” Namjoon questioned.

Everyone was serious, in a level Jimin had never seen any of his always cheerful and playful brothers in. Hoseok and Namjoon were always making jokes, having the others smile and laugh. Even Taehyung was in a much happier mood these days. So, seeing them so quiet and serious, was almost ominous.

“I just, uh… I thought it was about time to tell you. Since none of you knew about me. And because I know about you all. I figured it wouldn’t be fair.” Jimin was able to mumble out, still very much anxious about this whole situation.

Namjoon hummed in response. And Jimin resumed to feeling like this had been the biggest mistake of his life.

“You didn’t have to tell us, you know? If you didn’t feel comfortable?” Jin said now, also frowning.

“Yeah, I know… Maybe I shouldn’t have told you, sorry- “

“Are you okay, though?”

Yoongi was the one to ask, and this time Jimin teared up. Now, there was also a third part of his mind struggling to wrap around the idea that, now that his brothers knew about his past, they wouldn’t start questioning his masculinity. He knew, deep down, that his brothers were never judgmental assholes, not the type to care about such superficial things and judge people by such.

But, boy, was his brain doing a big fuck up, now.

If he started to ball his eyes out in front of his brothers, Jimin would flat out jump out the window or throw himself inside the nearest fire.

“I’m fine… At least I feel fine, now.” He mumbled, sniffling.

The warmth of someone’s hand clapping him in the shoulder had him jumping a bit. Jungkook had done it, rubbing his palm in a soothing way on Jimin’s back. It brought a little bit of peace to his chest.

“I’m glad you spoke to us, man.” Namjoon smiled kindly, crossing his arms.

“Wait… I thought you guys would be, like… I don’t know, disgusted, or something.” Jimin finally breathed out, feeling a weight lift off of his back the moment he said those words.

His words had the six men frowning and looking between each other.

“I am disgusted, dude!” Yoongi grumbled, an annoyed look in his dark eyes “Disgusted by the fact you were only fourteen when some rich, nasty cougar put her hands on you.”

“Yeah, I hope that brothel owner is rotting in hell.” Hoseok agreed, nodding “She put you in that situation because she saw profit. It’s not like you got there voluntarily.”

Jimin was mildly confused. He was sort of expecting them to think badly of him, to think he was gross or, worst, would question his masculinity. And the fact they were angry about how he had been prostituted unwillingly, at such a young age, was surprising Jimin.

But then, thinking about it, he had no fault, right? Mina had told him that as well, before. Back when Jimin suggested talking to his brothers about himself, Mina only said she would support him no matter what. But then reinforced how he wasn’t at fault about the things done to him. People and circumstances were the ones to blame. Jimin had only been a victim of it… It was a concept his head had a hard time wrapping around and was now, finally settling in.

Well, Mina was right, wasn’t she? So were the guys.

He never agreed to any of it. He was… well, forced into it. And wasn’t able to stand up for himself or get away sooner.

“I think you were strong for leaving the place. Sometimes it’s easy to just settle and think that’s the only thing your life can be. It takes a lot of bravery to get out of a situation like that.” Taehyung spoke, his face set in seriousness and his eyes oddly cold “Some people wouldn’t have been able to get away from there, like you did. I’m proud of you for that.”

The others agreed with nods and hums. Jimin was distraught. Not because he didn’t like his brothers agreeing over what Taehyung said, but because he was now being filled with such a heavy feeling on his chest of relief that it was making him tear up faster. Jin, who had been sitting beside him on the couch, curled his arm over Jimin’s shoulders to pull the latter into himself. He scuffed up Jimin’s hair in a teasing manner.
“It’s gonna be fine. If you need to talk to anybody, we’re gonna be here. Alright, my man?” He said, squeezing the other in a brotherly hug before letting him go completely.

Jimin cleaned his tears and sniffled, nodding and smiling a bit.

It was, overall, a huge relief to have spoken about this out loud. Somewhere along the way of telling them what had passed, Jimin even considered this idea was just downright stupid. Why would he even need to tell anybody about this? It was almost like he was exposing himself in a way that, afterwards, the others would just throw out a huge pity party or simply make inappropriate jokes and comments.

Now, it felt like he could breathe a little better.

Jin went back to his work, again, to study the papers they had found the previous night, at the warehouse where they had found the leader of the clan. Taehyung gave the excuse he was going to go back to his paintings, and Hoseok had to leave because Luna insisted in looking at his wounded leg again. They both messed up his hair as they passed behind the couch he was sitting on.

“Have you told Mina about this?” Jungkook asked, relaxing on the couch, looking at Jimin with a frown.

Namjoon, still interested in the conversation, moved from the place he was sitting down at, on the other side of the room, to sit where Jin once sat.

“Yeah, I’ve told her. She told me the same you guys did, and we talked a lot about it.”

“Good. It’s good you talked to her about that stuff.” Yoongi said.

“Well, it felt right… But I was terrified of talking to you, though.”

That anxiety was mostly gone, though. At least for now.

Namjoon slapped him lightly on his thigh.

“You did fine, my man. Took a lot of balls.”

“Yeah. Also… we don’t think any lower of you, Jimin. You didn’t want any of that to happen.” Yoongi reminded again, crossing his legs at the ankle and getting comfortable to doze off on the couch.

“Anyway!” Namjoon said, now drawing his usual cocky, annoying smirk as he looked at Jimin “We never really elaborated on you and Mina.”

Jimin went wide eyed and got flustered, clearing his throat and looking somewhere else on the living room. He noticed Yoongi smirk as well, amused, as he opened one eye to wait for Jimin’s answer, and Jungkook was now holding in a laugh.

“What do you mean?”

“You know exactly what I mean, dude. Did y’all fuck?”

“Fuck you, I’m not gonna tell you that!” Jimin grumbled, frowning.

Yoongi and Jungkook were now snorting, the latter attempting to be respectful and not laugh at how flustered Jimin was getting and how ridiculously shameless Namjoon was.

“C’mon, just some details! You know, if it lasted long, does she taste sweet, did you get some dick sucking- “

“I swear to God, if you don’t stop talking about her like that!” Jimin was now growing serious, an irritation bubbling in his chest as he heard Namjoon’s words.

“Chill, Namjoon. Bonded males are nasty if you piss them off.” Yoongi said, still laughing but now sounding a bit serious.

“Yeah, and Jimin is scary when he’s angry.” Jungkook said, smiling as his own giggles slowed down.

Namjoon sighed and shrugged “Just wanted to know what went down… She suck your dick or nah?”

“Jesus, no! And I wouldn’t ask her to do that.” Jimin finally replied, his cheeks flushing a soft shade of pink and getting a little aggravated.

He was not enjoying, not one bit, how Namjoon was talking about his mate like that. It felt wrong, in many ways. He didn’t want anyone to imagine Mina in such a light. She deserved her own privacy, respect… Sure, Namjoon was probably doing this just to spite and tease him, but it still made him very annoyed.

“Well, if the girl is willing you don’t even have to ask!” Namjoon said, shrugging again like the topic was nothing more than just a talk about what they were gonna have for dinner.

“True, Jiminie.” Yoongi agreed, nodding sleepily.

“Uh… I mean sure, but why would I even bring it up?”

“Well, duh, to get your dick wet!” Namjoon frowned at his younger brother, now, with a look of obviousness in his expression. But then he raised a brow “Wait a damn minute. Have you ever gotten your dick sucked, my guy?”

That had Yoongi opening his eyes and staring back at Jimin, like he was hoping the answer was yes, and Jungkook to glance in the same direction but with surprise in his eyes.

“Uh… I- hum… no?”

“The fuck? Even during the time at the brothel?! Woah, okay, that was disrespectful, I’m sorry…” Namjoon had said it so casually that even he seemed surprised at his own words.

Jimin realized it didn’t actually affect him as much as it was expected. But those words had Yoongi face palming and Jungkook clicking his tongue in annoyance, shaking his head at the stupidity of his older brother.

“Seriously, you sometimes amaze me with how fucking dumb you can be, even with the amount of graduations and diplomas you have.” Yoongi grumbled, rubbing his eyes in distress.

“Are you absolutely sure your IQ is as high as it’s said to be?” Jungkook said as well, glancing at Namjoon with sheer discomfort in his face.

“I’m sorry! It just came out- “

“It’s fine. I’m not mad.”

Everyone looked back at him, Namjoon very much apologetic and Yoongi and Jungkook trying to figure out if he was just saying that so Namjoon wouldn’t feel bad. But it was true, it didn’t make him mad, at all. To be truthful, it made him think. It was almost foreign to not feel some sort of anxiety every time he spoke of his life at the brothel. He had noticed the weight had started to lift after speaking about it with Mina, the first time. And the talks they had every night was definitely a big help as well.

“I really didn’t mean it, Jimin, I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay, really, I wasn’t offended. And to answer your question, no. The whole point of me there was to provide pleasure, not the other way around.” He explained, shrugging a relaxing a bit into the back of the couch.

“That is disgusting…” Jungkook grumbled, shaking his head.

Namjoon also didn’t seem too pleased that his brother had been used to ‘provide pleasure’. He was still mulling over the fact he had been so insensitive just now, speaking about the brothel the way he did, like it had been fun for Jimin.

After a couple of seconds of silence, Yoongi was the one to break the quiet.

“I’m sorry, but I’m actually thoroughly amused at the fact you’ve never received oral.” He said, his voice quiet and allowing the tension to break as Jimin blushed between a laughing Namjoon and Jungkook “It’s just… wow!”

“It just never happened. After I got away from there, the last thing I wanted was to be near someone else in that way.”

“Oh, I’m not judging, that’s not it!” Yoongi quickly said, his smug smile growing larger “It’s just… can you even imagine Mina’s face when she finds out?”

Jimin grew panicked “Don’t you dare!”

At this, the other three erupted in more laughter, Jungkook actually growing red at how panicked Jimin was looking. It wasn’t like they would straight up just snitch to Mina about this… well, Namjoon just might. And by the amount of fun Yoongi was having, he might as well.

As if the universe was plotting against Jimin, Mina’s voice came from the entrance of the room and they all looked her way.

“Guys? Jin says he needs help in the office. I think he and Lucy are planning on finding the place Amelia was kept.” She announced, walking inside the living room with her hands on the back pockets of her jeans.

The redhead was sporting another one of her simple band t-shirts, this one of Placebo, tight jeans and nothing on her feet. It was her preferred clothes to be around the house, but it seemed her and Emily were starting to grow frustrated from being limited with what they had to wear.

Jungkook was the first to get up quickly and make his way to the office, since he was the one with more interest in the matter. Yoongi and Namjoon followed, the first one lazily rolling his shoulder and snapping his neck. However, as Mina was turning around, Yoongi, who was now by the door, turned.

“Yo, Mina?”

“Hum?”

“Ya boy has never had his dick sucked.”

Mina stopped in her tracks, blinking in confusion and looking back to where Jimin was now sitting with a look of agony in his features, rubbing his eyes and groaning in shame.

Namjoon and Jungkook, who apparently heard this, exploded into loud, obnoxious laughter in the foyer, while Yoongi just made his way to the two, smiling like he won the lottery.

It was quiet in the living room, while Jimin marinated in his own embarrassment and Mina stared at the direction the others had gone to, looking a little lost. But then the information started to sink in. And she raised an eyebrow.

Slowly, Mina turned towards her mate again. Jimin was still trying to make himself invisible, his smaller hands covering his face, hair messy and in the way of his eyes. He was sitting crossed legged on the couch, his sweater giving him a softer look, and it seemed Jimin was desperately trying to not look her way.

She crossed her arms, now walking towards him in a slow motion while smiling at how adorably ashamed he was. When she was right behind the back of the couch, she leaned over it, speaking in a low, alluring purr close to Jimin’s ear.

“Really?”

Jimin groaned in shame, curling even more into himself, as if attempting to disappear from his place. Mina giggled, which seemed to make him a bit more distressed.

“He wasn’t supposed to tell you that!”

“Why, did you want to be the one to tell me?” She asked, supporting her chin on one hand as she stared at him with love in her blue eyes.

“You weren’t supposed to know…” Jimin whined, one hand coming to ruffle his hair.

Mina smiled and hummed, pondering the possibilities and imagining the scenarios in her head. This could be fun… Jimin was, as she had come to find out, a switch. Which meant he wasn’t either dominant or submissive, he could be both. It all depended on his mood and what kind of preliminaries they went for.

Needless to say, Mina loved it.
She leaned a bit more into him, teasingly breathing into his ear. She saw how Jimin’s skin erupted into goosebumps all over.

“I’m glad I found out, though. Imagine what I can do with that piece of information.” She mumbled, biting her lip in reflex “How did the talk come to that? I’m curious… Was it Namjoon?”

The fact that Jimin went stiff confirmed it. Namjoon could be a nasty son of bitch, to be honest. It was almost natural for him to bring up something like oral sex in the middle of a normal conversation. Well, not that Mina could judge… Her and Emily would talk about sex like some people talk about the weather. It was a wondrous thing that Amelia, who had to put up with such topics from a young age, was still a virgin.

The woman deserved an award for that.

“I told the guys. About me, my past.”
Jimin’s words pulled her out of her thoughts like she’d been hit in the face with a brick.

“Shit… really?” Mina quickly hurried to round the couch and sit down next to him. Jimin was still flushed, but now she was noticing how his eyes were rimmed from tears and he looked a bit tired “How did it go?”

He cleared his throat and smiled faintly.

“They took it fine. And were all very supportive.” He mumbled, looking down at his fingers “I think I was making this big movie in my head, but turned out they did the opposite of what I was expecting.”

Mina tilted her head to look at him, twisting herself on the couch so she was facing him.

“You were expecting some bad reactions, weren’t you?”

“I don’t know… Deep down I thought they’d make fun of me.” Jimin replied, leaning back on the couch and looking up to the ceiling “I honestly have no idea why I thought that. I’ve known them for years.”

Mina pursed her lips. In a bit of an impulse, she crawled on top of his lap and sat down sideways so she could be hugging him. Jimin almost instantly brought his arms up to surround her torso and bury his face in the crook of her neck, sighing in relief and cuddling close.

“You’re amazing, did you know that? It takes a lot of courage, to talk about such a thing, but you did it.” She mumbled against his shoulder, one hand soothingly massaging his scalp like he seemed to like “And I love you for that, you know?”

Jimin relaxed against her. She could feel the anxiety in him fading and being replaced with a more easy, warmer feeling of comfort.

Mina ended up having to remind him that Jin was still waiting in the office. But he was way too out of it to even bother. Hell, he loved Amelia, really wanted to help her and save her life so she could be healthy again. But Jimin felt so mentally drained that he asked Mina to go to the office while he went upstairs to their room.

He guessed all this exhaustion was because of the anxiety he was putting on himself. It was clear that his brothers wouldn’t react in the horrible way he was previously predicting, so Jimin had put himself in a state of nerves for nothing. His insecurities hadn’t magically disappeared, he still felt them. Jimin would still sometimes think Mina would leave him, that he shouldn’t touch her at all, or that he shouldn’t have sex with her…. He still felt dirty in some way, sometimes. But then it melted when she cuddled close to him, or when she giggled at something he said, and especially when Mina traced her fingers over his tattoos on his wrists, symbol of their bonding.

Jimin hadn’t realized he had dozed off until he heard the door opening. He lazily raised his head and rubbed his eyes, blinking himself awake.

Mina was closing the door behind her, a serious look on her face and one hand massaging her temple.

“Everything alright?” He asked, sitting up and studying her set frown.

“Lucy found the spell book, last night. Along with Amelia’s protection bracelet and the trail that leads to where Amelia supposedly was being kept. I don’t know if I’m mentally prepared to go there.” She mumbled, coming to sit next to him.

Jimin tried to offer some comfort by rubbing her back in soothing motions.

“When do we go there?”

“Tomorrow. Lucy wanted to go today, but Raksha was hurt yesterday. We almost had an argument over that. She keeps overworking herself!” Mina grumbled, shaking her head, displeased.

She finally huffed and brushed her hair back, moving to get up. She reached for her shirt and pulled it over her head. It was something he was still getting used to. Around him, Mina didn’t really bother covering up or being ashamed of getting undressed. He figured she was so comfortable with herself, and him, that it didn’t bother her at all. The first couple of days, Jimin had kind of struggled to keep his dick in check. Thankfully, it was getting easier.

Not that he was immune.

Especially after the whole ‘dick sucking’ talk downstairs. Because, now that she was undressing, he was starting to imagine what it would feel like to have her lips wrapped around him, her tongue licking up his cock, or how her throat would feel-

“Jimin?”

“YES?!”

“Jesus, you okay?”

“Uh…” He coughed slightly, composing himself again “Fine, was just distracted.”

Mina breathed out a laugh, a bit confused, but brushed it off. She finished putting on her silk pajama top before speaking again.

“I was asking if you wanted to go grab something to eat, but then you dozed off.” She said, climbing up on the bed.

“Right… Sorry. And, no, I don’t feel too hungry.” He stuttered slightly when she came closer to him. And just as she was about to lean over him, Jimin freaked out slightly “Do you wanna watch a movie?”

Mina stopped and raised her brows, considering the proposition “You know, I’ve never had the chance to try Jin’s movie room…”

“Oh, I was just thinking of watching it here.” He said, getting up “Just cuddle in bed.”

Mina drew one of her mischievous smiles “Doesn’t sound too bad.”

“Anything you’d like to watch?”

“I like old musicals, if that’s okay?” She shyly requested, a little hopeful.

“Jin has all the Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers movies.”

“Fucking hell, bless him!”

Jimin laughed before leaving the room and going towards the movie room where all the old DVDs were carefully placed. They were more Taehyung’s precious movies than Jin’s, since Taehyung had a taste for older movies. The fact he had managed to get a hold of the entirety of the Godzilla collection was still astounding. And weird.

He picked up some snacks from the stash Namjoon kept there and made his way back to the room, movie in one hand.

Minutes later, he was seated in bed, Mina beside him, hugging his torso as the movie played. She was quiet, occasionally giggling at something that happened. Jimin was paying more attention to her than the actual movie. He didn’t really mind the tap dancing and singing, much less the dancing. But all those stupid thoughts of oral sex kept returning… If she knew, Mina would probably think he was a nasty.

The feeling of her nose nuzzling against his neck distracted him. And didn’t help his on growing boner. He tried to look towards the movie, fixating on the people’s feet as they danced. But then she sighed, dragging her lips up to his jaw.